Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnakeInMyPants

Ares vs Hercules

for some reason that just looks so right.

and so some reason i can already hear the complainer making their complaints. Especially since they are the same height and build.

nice catch, first one to get it out of the whole site (im assuming), well i dont really know who ares is, i know hes in the secret invasion comics but thats it :/

also to tarot, i think your right on the money.

Hey Solid,

Dose yours fall apart??

I got one also & it can be pulled apart without really Trying.

It displays Great but the RED HULK in my op. is better built.

Do you have the figs also??

Hey Solid,

Dose yours fall apart??

That's funny you mention that,, yes,, but only the legs if I try to pose him to fast! Everything else is cool. Oh yeah,,,, is it me ,,, or does he stare down! His head can't look up,,, oh well. I still love him !

Hey Solid,

Dose yours fall apart??

That's funny you mention that,, yes,, but only the legs if I try to pose him to fast! Everything else is cool. Oh yeah,,,, is it me ,,, or does he stare down! His head can't look up,,, oh well. I still love him !

YEAH!!! I thought the Same thing about his head staying in the "DOWN STARE " position!!

I really wish Hasbro would Stop making the ball pivot Heads & Torsos.

Hulk is PERFECT just Lacked the jointed neck. I thought Ares would have had it.

Oh well...I hope they get it right on the Next one. I do like the way he displays. Just can't pose him in a threatening position.

Man I m so happy I thought he was going to be way out of scale thats cool, they got him right.

Tale of the tape:

Hercules 6'5" Tall 325 lbs

Ares 6'1" Tall 500 lbs ( weight is because of his armor )

Another pic for you!

AresHercules002.jpg

Very nice, though one could say the height is a bit off....but not really a big deal. The bigger deal is the fact that Hercules still looks stupid.

Man I m so happy I thought he was going to be way out of scale thats cool, they got him right.

Tale of the tape:

Hercules 6'5" Tall 325 lbs

Ares 6'1" Tall 500 lbs ( weight is because of his armor )

Another pic for you!

AresHercules002.jpg

you would think that ares would be shorter than herc.

I thought he was gonna be way too tall and bulky almost hulkish, its not bad at all. He looks badace. I want to see him with some guns or an axe.

He looks great from the pics. Why is it Hasbro got their act together on improving the paintjobs on these things right before they topedoed the line? Is that like a little extra KMA Fanboys for all of us?

He is way too big and too tall. IMO, he should be no bigger than Doc Samson or WalMart Thor. Hercules was already oversized and towers over Thor now they they compund their lack of conformance to scale by making this guy as a big Grunt. 6' 1" means 6 inches tall. Sorry, I am a scale Nazi and it gives me reason not to get the whole wave, not even at $15 each.

He is way too big and too tall. IMO, he should be no bigger than Doc Samson or WalMart Thor. Hercules was already oversized and towers over Thor now they they compund their lack of conformance to scale by making this guy as a big Grunt. 6' 1" means 6 inches tall. Sorry, I am a scale Nazi and it gives me reason not to get the whole wave, not even at $15 each.

i think its just target who is rasing the price.

Well I hope this helps. The poster who quoted Ares as being 6'1" is incorrect. Yes, yes, you probably got that from the New Avengers Handbook that came out not too long ago. But it is a misprint. Ares is actually 6'6" and since Herc is 6'5", they look great together. BTW, I know some are high on that midget Walmart Thor, but I much prefer the original from Series 3. He's the right height, build and muscle mass for the other figures in his height class - She-hulk, Bishop, etc. Not a lot of upper torso articulation, but it's a small price to pay for accurate scale.

Its a nice figure but I am not crazy about Marvel's Ares' outfit. I think he looks better with the Helmet on though. Still I can't wait to own him.