The one Character you want the most. Part 2

tarot

I asked this a while back. Most people said it was Adam Warlock. But now that he is done I want to knopw who you want now.

Please note i don't want this turning into a want list and they should redo Adam Warlock again. Just one character.

Obviously for me (for does who have been here a while) my number one want is Firestar.

Red Hulk, there is no sign of the Red Hulk wave in my state, but I have been wanting a Red Hulk figure since last November when news about his appearance in comics was released at the end of WWH. Seeing some of the awesome fights he has had in the past 6 issues (including king sized Hulk), he is one of my favorite characters.

its really hard to choose. i am a big surfer fan and would love a near perfect surfer but considering like 2-3 have been re-leased, ill try to stick with another character... maybe nova or fire lord. its hard to choose one character out of the whole entire marvel universe. but yes a re-make of Adam would be awsome.

well "deadpooliscool" already mentioned AIM agents, I can remember the LCBH figure being awesome, with judge dredd, savage dragon, etc, I was sad that this line was canned for I was hoping they would do the phantom (i know its not marvel), but he would make an awesome figure though!

phantom_pict.gif

I own a phantom movie. Its funny.

Ego the living planet! Big special comic con offer or BAF 20inches or bigger! I know he'll never get made but I can dream can't I? :wink:

Ego would be cool... I votes yes for a BAF also. If they find a way to give us him, a celestial wouldn't be far behind, or ahead.

Ego the living planet! Big special comic con offer or BAF 20inches or bigger! I know he'll never get made but I can dream can't I? :wink:

Ego would be cool... I votes yes for a BAF also. If they find a way to give us him, a celestial wouldn't be far behind, or ahead.

Ego is getting the love here lately. If only I could start movements like this in a more constructive light.

well remeber when everybody was asking for a danger room baf...well instead of a room...they could make the surface of ego with a rock sticking out of the ground with his face coming out of it...

it would make good displaying opportunities.

well remeber when everybody was asking for a danger room baf...well instead of a room...they could make the surace of ego with a rock sticking out of the ground with his face coming out of it...

what da hell is a surace sorry but im a bit dum lol

well remeber when everybody was asking for a danger room baf...well instead of a room...they could make the surace of ego with a rock sticking out of the ground with his face coming out of it...

what da hell is a surace sorry but im a bit dum lol

sorry, i meant surface.