Marvel Legends 2-Packs / Boxsets

zmikey08z

Moira & Banshee (updated, better one, or atleast i repaint on a good figure with his cape added)

Queen Verakni & Spider-Woman with swap skrull head, or BlackWidow with short hair swap.

and either:

Classic Shadowcat & Colossus Variant: Half clear Shadowcat & Human form Colossus

X3 Shadowcat & X3 Angel (or leech)

I am not realy happy about the realy small figures. Sure they probly will get playsets like a open-up Baxter Building, or a Quinjet, but why is hasbro going back to small figures? Are they the only type of figures they can do?

Moira & Banshee (updated, better one, or atleast i repaint on a good figure with his cape added)

Queen Verakni & Spider-Woman with swap skrull head, or BlackWidow with short hair swap.

and either:

Classic Shadowcat & Colossus Variant: Half clear Shadowcat & Human form Colossus

X3 Shadowcat & X3 Angel (or leech)

I am not realy happy about the realy small figures. Sure they probly will get playsets like a open-up Baxter Building, or a Quinjet, but why is hasbro going back to small figures? Are they the only type of figures they can do?

hasbro is going to the smaller figures probally because they are cheaper to make and they way that Gi Joes have been selling they figured it would be a good idea

i want a 6 inch storm either x men movie or fa or ultimate and i will be happy.

also a jubilee sauron lilandra would be nice.

the only way i would buy these 3 3/4 inch figures is if they were really cheap and if they dotn get shipped worlwide i wont be getting them anyway considering i dont even get the 6 inch marvel legends as england doesnt seem to be on hasbro shipp agenda ?????

Your not the only one!

Sorry I havn't posted lately, Internets been going realy slow and I have a TON of homework to do. You'd think that i'm a nerd doing loads and laods and loads of extra credit.

If they do make a lilandra, they have to get rid of that HML 1 Emma Frost cape. If i see that on a new figure one more time, im goiing to blame and kill my sister (somthing i've been meaning to do for a long time).

Lilandra must be with a re-movable helmet and variant is modern lilandra. with someone else i can't think off.

Your not the only one!

Sorry I havn't posted lately, Internets been going realy slow and I have a TON of homework to do. You'd think that i'm a nerd doing loads and laods and loads of extra credit.

If they do make a lilandra, they have to get rid of that HML 1 Emma Frost cape. If i see that on a new figure one more time, im goiing to blame and kill my sister (somthing i've been meaning to do for a long time).

Lilandra must be with a re-movable helmet and variant is modern lilandra. with someone else i can't think off.

professor x?

Or Galdiator and Lilandra

Blackcat (new sculpt obviously, with swappable un-masked head) and Gwen Stacey (Spidey is realy popular, but gwen needs a figure)

Crystal and Medusa -------------- Crystal with swapable hands, like water beam, wind blast, flame thrower thing and rock base. Medusa with swapable head with elasticy-rubbery hair (I know, crap idea, but i want the effect)

I think im beginning to be more interested in playsets for the new small figures, so here are some ideas:

X-Mansion , sub-basment, a small cerebro & Danger Room (seperate peices)

Baxter Building & Reed's lab (separte peices)

Avengers Mansion (not stark tower, as too many floors)

Genosha (just the main tower and some room around it, just bit enough for a small fight. Either new one or destroyed)

Castle Doom (just a few floors, with throne room)

Please tell me how crap those ideas are.

1.) Scarlet Spider/Jackal

2.) Captain America (Bucky)/Black Widow (updated)

3.) U.S. Agent/Arachne

4.) Madrox (trenchcoat)/Siryn

Variant:(Madrox (M tatoo & no trenchcoat)/Layla Miller)

5.) New Thor/Destroyer

6.) Deadpool/Agent X

7.) Nighthawk/Hellcat

8.) Pete Wisdom/Captain Britain (New from Captain Britain & MI 13)

9.) Spider-Man (Mcfarlane with dark blue paint instead of black or a new version entirely)

/Chameleon (business suit w/ Jameson, Peter Parker, Spider-Man heads)

10.) Jackpot/Menace

11.) Anti-Venom/Venom (Mac Gargan with colored eyes & no scorpion tail)

12.) Warpath (X-Force)/Wolerine (X-force)

13.) Luke Cage (Modern)/Iron Fist (Modern)

14.) Namor/Valkyrie

15.) Spider-Girl/Black Tarantula

I picked some of these under the idea that hasbro would not produce one character unless they could package it with a retool/reissue/repaint of an already produced character (Warpath/Wolverine, Deadpool/Agent X). On a side note, I think it would be easy to produce a Madrox figure in a trenchcoat by sipmly using the Ultimate Nick Fury torso, coat, & arm sculpt (repainted of course) and then changing the legs hands & head.

Scarletspider88, you've got some sweet suggestions there : )

Thanks!

Here's a few more I have thought of:

1.) Starlord/Gamora (Annihilation Conquest with a Guardians of the Galaxy variant (simle

repaint))

2.) Puma/Black Cat

3.) Winter Soldier/Red Skull

4.) Songbird/Radioactive Man

5.) War Machine (current comic look)/Dreadknight

6.) Ms. Marvel (New sculpt)/Sentry (at least a new head sculpt for how he looks in

Mighty Avengers) (Variant: Classic Ms.Marvel/Sentry (as seen in Age of the Sentry))

7.) Corsair/Gladiator

8.) Dust/Wolfcub

9.) Firestar/Justice

10.) Rogue (New Exiles)/Morph (New Exiles)

for the 2 packs i would want shatterstar and warpath from the 90's x-force, and havok and polaris from the 90's x-factor.

the boxset i would want would be a heralds of galactus featuring terrax, firelord, air walker, nova (frankie ray), and the silver surfer (chrome version).

especially nova, she fits in the catageory of the fantastic four.

We need:

Galactus Heralds

Excalubar

Astonishing X-Men (#25+)

Skrull Heros (with swapable heads morphing to skrulls, and variant human form)

Double Date : Hawkeye & Mocking bird (with variant of skrulls) Phoenix and Cyclops (either 90's, classic or First Class)

Ant-Man & Wasp Spider-Man & Mary Jane (spidey with removable mask and mary jane with windswept

hair and a...gun or bamboo stick?)

X-Force

We need:

Galactus Heralds

Excalubar

Astonishing X-Men (#25+)

Skrull Heros (with swapable heads morphing to skrulls, and variant human form)

Double Date : Hawkeye & Mocking bird (with variant of skrulls) Phoenix and Cyclops (either 90's, classic or First Class)

Ant-Man & Wasp Spider-Man & Mary Jane (spidey with removable mask and mary jane with windswept

hair and a...gun or bamboo stick?)

X-Force