How much is too much for ML?

GPM in ICT

With the price of the Red Hulk wave at Target being $15 and seeing a lot of people balk at the price I was wondering how much is too much for a single Hasbro Marvel Legends six inch (give or take depending on the character) figure. Is it $10, $15 or would you pay $20? Just wondering what people are thinking. If it's one of those numbers, more or less? If they dropped the baf concept and just gave you a figure with basic or no accessories would that make things better.

With the price of the Red Hulk wave at Target being $15 and seeing a lot of people balk at the price I was wondering how much is too much for a single Hasbro Marvel Legends six inch (give or take depending on the character) figure. Is it $10, $15 or would you pay $20? Just wondering what people are thinking. If it's one of those numbers, more or less? If they dropped the baf concept and just gave you a figure with basic or no accessories would that make things better.

All of the Red Hulk Figures I've gotten have been 9.99 plus tax, what target have you been shopping at?

All of the Red Hulk Figures I've gotten have been 9.99 plus tax, what target have you been shopping at?

theyre 14.99 where im at too.

That's really weird, I bought Union Jack, Wolverine and Spiral 2 weeks ago and they were still at $9.99 here in the Austin, TX area. I wonder if this price difference is something that just happened? The FFF Hulk series were marked at $15 in the same store though.

Haha man, I take it you haven't been back to Target then...Target has increased the price of all ML's to 14.99 (not just new stuff, yes, pegwarmers that didn't sell at 9.99 are still expected to fly off the shelves at the new price) pretty much everywhere in the US...I haven't heard of a store where they are still 9.99...

Hey D, which Target(s) did you go to? are you around North or South?

Like every time I see a deadpool listed for 40$, I cry. I want one, but I'll be god damned if I'm going to pay 50$+ for a toy.

There is a store in Montreal that has a HUGE stock of ML's. My theory is that they don't want to sell them though, because they're listed starting at 24.99$ going up to 75$. I know the TB legends are rare, but common. 65$ for the Hulkbuster is outrageous. Oh, and they have a magneto with a paint chip or splotch for 50$.

well i dont think its hasbro as much as its target raising the price i wont go over $15 either ( as much as thats hurts to say).luckily the target i found most of the hulk wave (except wolverine which i figure is gonne be a pain to find )i got for 9.99 (thanks for helping me out chantel wiggins you are a rock star girl ) if it wasnt for her and a mislabel i would have had to pay 15 dollars

At first I thought it was a mix up. $14.99 for these really small figures and this small (in relative terms) BAF? I can see it for FFF and all the Hulk/large firgure we got in that wave. But maybe it is a mistake... some Target corporate accountant in front of some pricing software up in MN changed all the ML's to that price when seeing the FFF was to be priced that way. I won't be buying whole entire waves anymore at that price. Seems we get too many repeatative and barely memorable costume variants, for 4 or 5 main characters at this point. Only if they start making more B and C level characters and a ton more villians we haven't seen will I continue even buying these figures, unfortunately.