Hulkbuster Iron Man

LegendsCollector07

i would buy it, but right now i think hasbro has made enough ironmen lol

Seriously. No more wolverines, caps, iron mans in the ML line for, oh, a year minimum?

Actually, I think that there some versions of these figures that should be made. There have to be lynch-pin characters in the ML lines to make them sell. That one of the rtailer complaints about the ML lineups, too obscure for thier interests. Which leads to less retails picking up the lines and more Walmart & Target exclusives.

Think about it, in comics currently these Headliners have recently had costume shifts:

Captain America - Bucky

Iron Man - true Extremis

Thor - current comics

Storm - astonishing

Wolverine - current astonishing (admittedly minor retool)

Iron Fist - they already did the new costume for the 3 3/4 line, maybe a stretch here.

War Machine - catch the Iron man histeria, but he's got a new book

Anyway there are easily 2-3 lines that could be made using the more popular standard characters in versions we haven't seen as Legends yet. And no Marvel select doesn't count, too big of a scale.

I'd rather see a comic accurate version of a character as a re-issue, at least that makes sense. Not a Torpedo Iron Man and Scuba Spidey.

he has a new book now? link? i didnt know that and i'm a HUGE war machine fan!

otherwise, yeah i agree with everything you said.

Yeah, it came out yesterday, taking over for Iron Man Agent of Shield is now War Machine Agent of Shield.

http://blackgeekdom.com/blog/2008/07/25/wa...n-going-series/

I must warn you, if you haven't read about War Machine in a while be preparred for some changes that Rhodey has been through.

i would buy it, but right now i think hasbro has made enough ironmen lol

Seriously. No more wolverines, caps, iron mans in the ML line for, oh, a year minimum?

Actually, I think that there some versions of these figures that should be made. There have to be lynch-pin characters in the ML lines to make them sell. That one of the rtailer complaints about the ML lineups, too obscure for thier interests. Which leads to less retails picking up the lines and more Walmart & Target exclusives.

Think about it, in comics currently these Headliners have recently had costume shifts:

Captain America - Bucky

Iron Man - true Extremis

Thor - current comics

Storm - astonishing

Wolverine - current astonishing (admittedly minor retool)

Iron Fist - they already did the new costume for the 3 3/4 line, maybe a stretch here.

Anyway there are easily 2-3 lines that could be made using the more popular standard characters in versions we haven't seen as Legends yet. And no Marvel select doesn't count, too big of a scale.

I'd rather see a comic accurate version of a character as a re-issue, at least that makes sense. Not a Torpedo Iron Man and Scuba Spidey.

It's true, there are a bunch of new character looks. But, lets face facts, there are a lot more cool characters who have never even had a shot at the big game.

Examples:

Thanos

Mephesto

Chamber

Vulcan

X-Man

and so forth.