how many skurll variants should we expect to see?

ToBeLoved

curious what, I mean who would make up the box set, I mean character wise?? & how many in the set also?

Since they have already done 2 electras I hope shes out of the picture. Since my favorite secrect invasion looking ones are thor,hulk and the spidys I hope they would make them. But I think it would be the bees knees (you know its fun to say that) if they made a avengers one. Since most of the box sets have 4 it would probably have that many. 6 in a set would be tight. 8 in a set would be awesome.

It's a cool idea, but, Hasbro should have it's hands busy with making cool figs who have yet to see shelf, and not focusing their ADD riddled minds on making a ton of figs about this years story line. Albeit, a cool one.

Why not capitalize on a current story and then release those other figs. Sad thing is if they do Skrull heroes it will likely be in the Marvel Midgets line.

I'd buy both box sets. Skrull heroes and Super Skrulls. SuperSkrulls: Avengers Skrull, X-Men Skrull, Asgardian Smasher, Cosmic Skrull, and or rabid pit bit mega skrull.

Variants, well, here's and idea. How about a box full of swappable heads for the ones we got??

GEEK

curious what, I mean who would make up the box set, I mean character wise?? & how many in the set also?

Well you could do a Super Skrull Box set, with the Black Bolt Super Skrull, Dare Devil Super Skrull, Annihilation Super Skrull (K'lrt), Spider Woman Skrull Queen.

All of these Skrulls played key roles in Secret Invasion; the Black Bolt Skrull fought the Illuminati and placed mistrust in the group, Dare Devil Super Skrull fought Echo and Wolverine in New Avengers, the original Super Skrull leads the Super Skrull armada, and Spider Woman the SKrull Queen Nuff said.