king hulk or red hulk?

deadpooliscool

That remains to be seen. But I would give the nod to King Hulk because he is the only being that fought Sentry at full power, and beat him. Also he with stood a scream from Black Bolt and managed to beat him. But I wouldn't count Savage Hulk out of the fight with Red Hulk in Hulk # 6. Remember Savage Hulk is the one that punched Onslaught and cracked his armor, something the FF, Avengers, and X-men couldn't do. Savage Hulk has also beat Gladiator one time in a Hulk annual in 97'. So Red Hulk is in for a fight because Savage Hulk is probably real pissed his lost so easily.

That remains to be seen. But I would give the nod to King Hulk because he is the only being that fought Sentry at full power, and beat him. Also he with stood a scream from Black Bolt and managed to beat him. But I wouldn't count Savage Hulk out of the fight with Red Hulk in Hulk # 6. Remember Savage Hulk is the one that punched Onslaught and cracked his armor, something the FF, Avengers, and X-men couldn't do. Savage Hulk has also beat Gladiator one time in a Hulk annual in 97'. So Red Hulk is in for a fight because Savage Hulk is probably real pissed his lost so easily.

Wasn't that Black Bolt a Skrull? Hulk only fought Sentry to a draw. Red Hulk would beat King Hulk because King Hulk is weaker based on what we've actually seen in battle (not what writers claim). King Hulk bleeds like a stuck pig while Savage Hulk and Red Hulk do not. She-Hulk smashed King Hulk's face and caused swelling. She could never have done that in the past. Savage Hulk could beat Red Hulk although he didn't last time. Can you tell I'm a classic Hulk fan? :)

Wasn't that Black Bolt a Skrull? Hulk only fought Sentry to a draw. Red Hulk would beat King Hulk because King Hulk is weaker based on what we've actually seen in battle (not what writers claim). King Hulk bleeds like a stuck pig while Savage Hulk and Red Hulk do not. She-Hulk smashed King Hulk's face and caused swelling. She could never have done that in the past. Savage Hulk could beat Red Hulk although he didn't last time. Can you tell I'm a classic Hulk fan? :)

That Black Bolt was a skrull but it had the exact powers, abilities, thoughts & ideas as Black Bolt. It was created to completly believe that he was Black Bolt.

King Hulk bleeds because of the merging of Banner's mind and Hulk mind. With the melding together of these minds you get the savagery of the Savage Hulk and the wit of Bruce Banner. So King Hulk is a manifestation of the Hulk with not dual objectives but the same. No internal conflict just rage. But with a healing factor bleeding really isn't a problem. Also King Hulk is the same one that shrugged off the Human Torch going super nova in WWH and in FF #535. King Hulk is the same guy that stopped a planet from exploding with his bare hands. I still think King Hulk won that fight with Sentry, Sentry fell and Banner was still standing. But Savage Hulk and King Hulk both can take on Red Hulk. No matter which one you put up against him, Red Hulk will lose.

That Black Bolt was a skrull but it had the exact powers, abilities, thoughts & ideas as Black Bolt. It was created to completly believe that he was Black Bolt.

That can't be true or the Skrulls would not need Black Bolt to power their thingamahicky, they could just make a new SkrullBolt. Right?

GEEK

That can't be true or the Skrulls would not need Black Bolt to power their thingamahicky, they could just make a new SkrullBolt. Right?

GEEK

Well, if they were just to kidnap Black Bolt with no exact replacement, this would have caused great suspision among the Illuminati and would have revealed the plot of the invasion to earth. Also Skrull Bolt served as a means to create mistrust among the ranks as well as being a powerful weapon for the Skrulls. So instead of allowing the real Black Bolt to be free, they use him for power then have an exact copy be used for thier amry while creating deception among earths heroes. Here is a thought what if King Hulk knew of the Secret Invasion when he beat the living day lights out of Skrull Bolt?

King Hulk bleeds because of the merging of Banner's mind and Hulk mind. With the melding together of these minds you get the savagery of the Savage Hulk and the wit of Bruce Banner. So King Hulk is a manifestation of the Hulk with not dual objectives but the same. No internal conflict just rage. But with a healing factor bleeding really isn't a problem. Also King Hulk is the same one that shrugged off the Human Torch going super nova in WWH and in FF #535. King Hulk is the same guy that stopped a planet from exploding with his bare hands. I still think King Hulk won that fight with Sentry, Sentry fell and Banner was still standing. But Savage Hulk and King Hulk both can take on Red Hulk. No matter which one you put up against him, Red Hulk will lose.

I heard Red Hulk beat Thor recently. Has anybody beaten Red Hulk yet? Why is green Hulk savage all of a sudden (I hope it isn't because of a lazy writer or something)?

I heard Red Hulk beat Thor recently. Has anybody beaten Red Hulk yet? Why is green Hulk savage all of a sudden (I hope it isn't because of a lazy writer or something)?

yeah he totally owned thor which was lame. The whole series is kinda lame & takes about 5 minutes to read each book. Red Hulk still looks cool though & I am interested in seeing where it goes.

My explanation is Banner was not doing those mind control exercises when he got gassed because he was too busy trying not to go unconscious. So instead of seeing the Hulk we have seen in Bruce Jones' run, Tempist Fugit, House of M Hulk, Prelude to Planet Hulk, Planet Hulk and WWH he reverted to the more Savage brainless Hulk. Which is what Hulk was until Banner tried to master his affliction with mind control. It seems reasonable to me. Also I think the only reason Rulk one that fight was because Thor was simply out witted and taken off guard. He was problably expecting a smash fest, not Rulk using his wit and combined strength to take him out.

yea, red hulk beat thor and then green hulk and a-bomb teamed up to fight him until ironman and a couple other heroes joined in.

king hulk is the strongest green hulk ever was! savage hulk would have colossus as a GOOD opponent, colossus is nothign to king hulk, but it seems that red hulk is not only a different colour then Green Hulk but also stronger and a bad guy, thor is a challenge for green hulk, IDK about king hulk, but red hulk beat him the easiest ive seen.

so the two strongest hulks are king hulk and red hulk.

who would win, that is the question.

and i dont get it, is savage hulk as strong as ultimate hulk and as big as ultimate hulk?

King Hulk would wipe the floor with Red Hulk. Here's how it would play out.

Red Hulk would muster every last ounce of strength he could muster and double fist punch King Hulk. The impact shockwave would shatter windows, collapse small buildings and send cars flying through the surrounding county. When the dust cleared, King Hulk would be standing in the same place and say "heh. Tickles." Then punch Red Hulk into orbit. While Red Hulk was in orbit, King Hulk would make a sammich. It would be delicious. When Red Hulk fell out of orbit at meteroic speeds, King Hulk would get underneath him and as he reached the ground, King Hulk would PUNT him like a football into the sun.

Ok everyone seems to have forgotten what Savage Hulk can do. I mean this guy punched Onslaught out of his armor. Onslaught was like the Annihilus of Earth with just as much power, He had Prof. X's, Magneto's, and Phoenix powers, not to mention reality altering powers like the Scarlett witch. The combined powers of F4, Avengers, and X-men couldn't even dent Onslaught's armor but Savage Hulk crushed it. Not to mention Savage Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth. Savage Hulk beat the Shiar Imperial guardian Gladitor. Also Savage Hulk held a 100 million ton mountain up in secret wars. King Hulk is awesome I do agree but Savage Hulk has a little longer track record than King Hulk does. Don't count him out against Red Hulk just yet.

King Hulk would wipe the floor with Red Hulk. Here's how it would play out.

Red Hulk would muster every last ounce of strength he could muster and double fist punch King Hulk. The impact shockwave would shatter windows, collapse small buildings and send cars flying through the surrounding county. When the dust cleared, King Hulk would be standing in the same place and say "heh. Tickles." Then punch Red Hulk into orbit. While Red Hulk was in orbit, King Hulk would make a sammich. It would be delicious. When Red Hulk fell out of orbit at meteroic speeds, King Hulk would get underneath him and as he reached the ground, King Hulk would PUNT him like a football into the sun.

Wow. That would be a great mini cartoon or comic.

Oooook here goes....

1) The Black Bolt Skrull was NOT a sleeper agent. If he was, he would not have attacked the Illuminati the way he did. Sleeper agent skrulls are completely unaware that they are Skrulls.

2) While I think that Rulk wtfpwning Thor the way he did sucked, I will agree that it will probably be played off that Thor was thinking this was another "Rawr Hulk smash puny gold-hair" as opposed to "I am going to outsmart you and kick the crap out of you with your own hammer" Hulk.

3) Dark Phoenix is NOT the strongest Marvel character ever... that would actually be Spider-Man imbued with the Captain Universe power.

4) Who cares about Ultimate Hulk? I hope that whole universe becomes a retcon.

5) As far as which of the 2 green Hulks, Savage or King, could *possibly* beat Rulk... I would give Savage the nod. King Hulk still had the mind of Banner. This means he still could show compassion, as evidenced in WWH. Savage Hulk, on the other hand, is brutish and childlike. He just wants to be left alone. If he is bothered, he smashes everything. No remorse, no problem.

Oooook here goes....

1) The Black Bolt Skrull was NOT a sleeper agent. If he was, he would not have attacked the Illuminati the way he did. Sleeper agent skrulls are completely unaware that they are Skrulls.

2) While I think that Rulk wtfpwning Thor the way he did sucked, I will agree that it will probably be played off that Thor was thinking this was another "Rawr Hulk smash puny gold-hair" as opposed to "I am going to outsmart you and kick the crap out of you with your own hammer" Hulk.

3) Dark Phoenix is NOT the strongest Marvel character ever... that would actually be Spider-Man imbued with the Captain Universe power.

4) Who cares about Ultimate Hulk? I hope that whole universe becomes a retcon.

5) As far as which of the 2 green Hulks, Savage or King, could *possibly* beat Rulk... I would give Savage the nod. King Hulk still had the mind of Banner. This means he still could show compassion, as evidenced in WWH. Savage Hulk, on the other hand, is brutish and childlike. He just wants to be left alone. If he is bothered, he smashes everything. No remorse, no problem.

Well put there doom.