king hulk or red hulk?

deadpooliscool

Oooook here goes....

5) As far as which of the 2 green Hulks, Savage or King, could *possibly* beat Rulk... I would give Savage the nod. King Hulk still had the mind of Banner. This means he still could show compassion, as evidenced in WWH. Savage Hulk, on the other hand, is brutish and childlike. He just wants to be left alone. If he is bothered, he smashes everything. No remorse, no problem.

Thats what I was getting at too. You look at Savage Hulk's track record he's been doing things that Planet and King Hulk did for years. Savage Hulk just fights period no thought just smash. He didn't think when he fought Onslaught he smashed, what he does best. Both King and Savage Hulk are strong enough to take out Rulk. But we will see soon if my claim has any wieght to it.

Oooook here goes....

5) As far as which of the 2 green Hulks, Savage or King, could *possibly* beat Rulk... I would give Savage the nod. King Hulk still had the mind of Banner. This means he still could show compassion, as evidenced in WWH. Savage Hulk, on the other hand, is brutish and childlike. He just wants to be left alone. If he is bothered, he smashes everything. No remorse, no problem.

Thats what I was getting at too. You look at Savage Hulk's track record he's been doing things that Planet and King Hulk did for years. Savage Hulk just fights period no thought just smash. He didn't think when he fought Onslaught he smashed, what he does best. Both King and Savage Hulk are strong enough to take out Rulk. But we will see soon if my claim has any wieght to it.

I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't read Hulk issue # 6 but we do get some questions answered relating to this topic! Originally I hated the idea of the Red Hulk but now he's my favorite villain (BAF is cool too). I wouldn't mind an A-Bomb figure, ok Hasbro?

Wow some one else likes Red Hulk now. All I hear is how awful of a concept he is and how horribly written the series is. I really liked him from the first issue when he took out Abomination.

I hear you, L.C.! I was one of the main ones saying how stupid the concept was. I thought the Green Hulk just turned red at first. I even found an old post running down Red Hulk. I said "what next? Purple Thing and Pink Venom?" Rulk is my favorite villain and favorite Hasbro figure. I read Hulk issue 6 and now I can't wait for seven. As an old school Hulk fan I love the mystery of Rulk's identity (I mean old school. I bought Hulk #181 off the stands when it first came out). Is Rulk really Talbot? A new form for Ravage or Madman? Maybe a clone of Emil Blonsky?