Ares Wave

robbie

With the Red Hulk out early, why is the Ares Wave late(ish). It said to be released in Sept.,but it is now the end of the month and I am really worried that this is going to be postponed. Anyone else feel the same? I mean there are usually card pics by now and somone in China has already started selling these for mega $$. And where is the upc numbers,etc? I know everyone is going to tell me to be patience, but I really want this series.

Throw a brother a bone people. No hate responses, please

I'm willing to wait for the Ares wave. Last month I bought the Fin Fang Foom Wave and all of the two-packs plus the Savage Land set. Yesterday I completed my Red Hulk wave. Truthfully, I'm not big on exclusives because they can be tough to get the whole wave (it took me months to complete my Giant Man!). Some people still haven't completed the Target set even with online pre-orders (Edit: I may be wrong about that. BBTS and ToyGlobe may have shipped, I don't know).

I'd say October or November.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the December slated WM Nemesis wave

Haha maybe that's what Hasbro meant when they said we would see 6 inch ML in 2009...they're just pushing the Nemesis wave back a month or two :wink:

Ohmigosh! Hasbro is going to be miffed you cracked their marketing strategy!

It will be interesting to see what happens to the December slated WM Nemesis wave

Haha maybe that's what Hasbro meant when they said we would see 6 inch ML in 2009...they're just pushing the Nemesis wave back a month or two :wink:

SHH! dont say that to loud! they might release some more ironman figures!!!

SHH! dont say that to loud! they might release some more ironman figures!!!

Haha yeah, I don't think we quite have 12 pegs full of them at all my local wal marts anymore, and they need to stock up as Christmas is right around the corner

The only figure that I really want to come out is Black Bolt with the Nemesis wave, hopefully we will see that in January or December. I don't think it is a bad thing that the waves a branched out considering only two packs is what we will get next year. I mean we got the Foom wave late summer early fall, the Red Hulk wave now, and the two packs. Another wave of two packs and two more BAF waves branched over a longer period of time will help cope with the fact that no BAF's will be here next year.