WHO'S YOUR TOP 3 HEROES

pooda

why do you guys like these characters? for me, Batman is a overall problem solver. he has no powers, and can still beat the best of them. he might get beaten today, but he'll be back tomorrow with a way to beat you. Spiderman....c'mon...how can you not like spidey? he has a heart as big as the city he protects. since he was 15, he has stepped his smart mouth @$$ up to the plate, and faced unmeasurabe odds, went to school, held a job, and has had the crappiest live EVER.....just for the people(and uncle ben). Neo....he's just Neo. i dont think Neo needs an reason to be a fave....youve seen the matrix.

1.Nightcrawler- I've loved Kurt since I was kicking my diapers for comics. He's blue, he teleports and he is the comic relief in many situations.

2.Aquaman- Quite a bit of people hate him. For me Aquaman represents the guy who doesn't get credit for his work, but strives for perfection anyways. Who else is going to protect the other 70 % of the earth?

3.Punisher- Garth Ennis re-invented Frank. He is a tormented man who continues to wipe out the wrong in this world. Might as well get rid of it permanently.

Daredevil - he's a man without fear. I respect that.

Maneto - because he is a man of principles, albeit a fundamentalist, but he is willing to fight for his beliefs. (I realise he's not really a "hero" persay.)

Havok - because he's a man trapped in a shadow of someone who everyone thinks is better than him, but he never stops trying to be number one. You can't not like someone like that.

Since this IS a MARVEL forum LOL:

1) Spider-Man: My all-time favorite. Spidey always has that every guy kind of thing going. Always feels alot closer to reality then most other superheroes.

2) Gambit: He was always right up there with Spidey. Loved watching him on the old X-Men cartoon. Smooth and suave and always dug the costume. Kick@$$ power as well.

3) Deadpool: Loved Deadpool since the Kelly/McGuiness series. The Merc with the Mouth, like Spidey, can always make me chuckle. While twisted and demented, he has demonstrated a sense of loyalty, decency, and honor... but those aren't always paramount if $ is involved.

Honorable mentions: Iron Fist (love the new series), Captain America (its friggin Cap), Thor (God of Thunder and bad@$$ HELLO!), Moon Knight (new series is soooo grimy and violent and fun and gives MK so much depth), and Hawkeye (love how he has been handled since his ressurrection). I am also starting to really dig Bucky/Winter Soldier/New Cap. I love how Brubaker took a character I once thought of as a crappy Robin knock-off and made him a bad@$$.

.Batman ( He is the living proof that even someone without any powers can survive in a world filled with creatures that are nearly gods. Batman is the ultimate human hero)

.Han Solo ( On the outside a sarcastic rogue, who only cares about himself. But only on the outside, Han is a man who would die for the people he loves)

.The Thing ( A monster on the outside with the soul of a prince. Ben is a guy who would rather die, than quit)

1. deadpool -love him he is so freaking awesome and i love his smart ass comments and how he mentions other peoples storylines but they all thinks hes nuts(he is). hes new comic is pretty cool for anyone whos a fan of the pool him arguing with himself was awsome.

2.ironman-i am really digging his new invincible iron man comic and i loved the movie i never realised how cool he was til then(the ultimates helped make him cool to. mark millars ultimates anyway)

3.ultimate nick fury-its sam jackson come on thats awesome thanks mark millar

Phoenix (I can say her, can't I?): Same reason as Dark Phoenix -- She is fire, life incarnate. With awesome power that nobody in the world can top, i'ld say she's the best.

Spider-Man: Ever since he was 15, he fought crime, went to school, done homework (Dun dun DUN) and got a job and didn't complain once (well maybe a few times). He is probly the most known character in Comic history and you can't realy defeat him.

And many of you are not going to agree with me on this one: Buffy Summers

She isn't realy a superhero, she is more a realy tough girl who has saved the world alot, lived on Hellmouth, Fought demons / vampires, died twice, went to school, done homework (I quote "Dun dun DUN") went to college, had tod deal with mothers death, was in debt, got a job, looked after little Dawnie, had a relationship with Spike, and had to deal with some of her friends' deaths aswell.

That has to be the longest list EVER, but it shows how mutch she's been through to deserve to be one of someoens favourtie characters.

1. GAMBIT - He brought me back into comics. The FOX show & the Jim Lee X-Men, just incredible. I just instantly connected with the cajun, and he's been my favorite ever since.

2. Aquaman - I really liked the Peter David version. It started going south when he got the metal hand and shell-crown, but prior to that, he went from boy scout to bad-a$$.

3. A toss-up between Green Arrow (Ollie) and Psylocke. Green Arrow's origin to the whole Robin Hood persona (Disney's Robin Hood is my favorite Disney character), and Jim Lee drew just a stunning Psylocke (always wanted Gambit & Psylocke together).

Other favorites:

Shipwreck (G.I.Joe)

Fathom (the first era by Turner was beautiful)

Tarzan (my favorite Mego figure, and I loved the Disney movie)

Captain Nemo (20,000 League is my favorite book)

Phoenix (I can say her, can't I?): Same reason as Dark Phoenix -- She is fire, life incarnate. With awesome power that nobody in the world can top, i'ld say she's the best.

Spider-Man: Ever since he was 15, he fought crime, went to school, done homework (Dun dun DUN) and got a job and didn't complain once (well maybe a few times). He is probly the most known character in Comic history and you can't realy defeat him.

And many of you are not going to agree with me on this one: Buffy Summers

She isn't realy a superhero, she is more a realy tough girl who has saved the world alot, lived on Hellmouth, Fought demons / vampires, died twice, went to school, done homework (I quote "Dun dun DUN") went to college, had tod deal with mothers death, was in debt, got a job, looked after little Dawnie, had a relationship with Spike, and had to deal with some of her friends' deaths aswell.

That has to be the longest list EVER, but it shows how mutch she's been through to deserve to be one of someoens favourtie characters.

why isnt buffy a superhero? she fights for people fearlessly....she counts!