WHO'S YOUR TOP 3 VILLIANS?

pooda

Well if we are talking about Marvel Villians, I would go with:

1) Dr Doom

2) Magneto

3) Galactus

Now, if we are going to go all out over all of comics (not including the Marvel), I'd say:

1) The Joker

2) Lex Luthor

3) Mum-Ra

I know Mum-Ra isn't that bad now, but when I was a kid, he seemed like bad news...

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

I wouldn't classify Galactus or Magneto as villians, but that's just me.....

why?....and to the guy that asked if it could be any villian.....yes. you can name ANY villian, not just marvel.

it depends on how you look at it, magneto thinks he is doing the right thing.

and galactus...well...big boys gotta eat! lol but seriously is is not good but not evil either. he is just doing what keeps us alive. like say there was a alien race in our water, would you drink it to keep your self alive? i would.

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

why?....and to the guy that asked if it could be any villian.....yes. you can name ANY villian, not just marvel.

and galactus...well...big boys gotta eat! lol but seriously is is not good but not evil either. he is just doing what keeps us alive. like say there was a alien race in our water, would you drink it to keep your self alive? i would.

just because you think youre doing the right thing, doesnt mean its rght. magneto knew killing people and destroying crap is evil. galactus doesnt care about anyone but his self. he has destroyed entire races....thats evil.

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

just because you think youre doing the right thing, doesnt mean its rght. magneto knew killing people and destroying crap is evil. galactus doesnt care about anyone but his self. he has destroyed entire races....thats evil.

magneto thinks that because the humans (or some at least) want to kill mutants so he thinks why shouldnt it be the same way. exactly, he is evil to us, but to him its a daily routine to keep him self alive, and if thats what it takes, he will do it. he spared earth and silver surfers home planet didnt he?

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

magneto thinks that because the humans (or some at least) want to kill mutants so he thinks why shouldnt it be the same way. exactly, he is evil to us, but to him its a daily routine to keep him self alive, and if thats what it takes, he will do it. he spared earth and silver surfers home planet didnt he?

did he do it out of kindness, or for a price? if the surfer didnt do what he wanted, wasnt he going to eat his planet? magneto's case is classic racism....people dont like what he is because he's different.

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

did he do it out of kindness, or for a price? if the surfer didnt do what he wanted, wasnt he going to eat his planet? magneto's case is classic racism....people dont like what he is because he's different.

magneto is diffrent but thats why people see him as the villain. x-men dont like what he is doing so they try to stop him and he trys to stop them. galactus did do it for a price but if he wanted to, he could have ate silver surfers planet right there, but he gave him powers and let him be his slave instead of his home planet being destroyed (by the way, can someone tell me what that planet is? i forgot :p ...) then silver surfer turned on him and galactus could have done the same thing but again, he let surfer go free and the earth go free.

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

I highly doubt Magneto ever thinks what he is doing is evil. He feels he's at war with the human race, and it's allies. War is war, it's not about good or evil. And you can't tell me that he's not at war, since the humans have sentinels, etc.

As far as Galactus goes, the best analogy to explain his morality, or lack thereof, Galactus is a junkie. He has to get his fix. He may hurt people in his attempt to get his fix, but, it's not intentional evil.

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

I highly doubt Magneto ever thinks what he is doing is evil. He feels he's at war with the human race, and it's allies. War is war, it's not about good or evil. And you can't tell me that he's not at war, since the humans have sentinels, etc.

As far as Galactus goes, the best analogy to explain his morality, or lack thereof, Galactus is a junkie. He has to get his fix. He may hurt people in his attempt to get his fix, but, it's not intentional evil.

please....

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

please....

So what, in your world you think evil people sit around saying "Holy #$@#, I am so fucking evil it's not even funny. I mean, I'm REALLY evil. Look at all the evil things I do. I think I'm going to get a tattoo that says "Evil dude".

?

And, another point about Galactus, how is he any different from human beings? We've eaten/destroyed habitats and polluted how many species into extinction? Does that make every one of us evil?

if he wasnt bad, then why try to stop him.....hes only eating. vampires need to eat, warewolves, the blob...hell...they were all evil. no oe feels that they are a bad person, but we know that just because you think you have a reason for doing something, doesnt mean what youre doing is not evil. i wonder why magneto belongs to the brotherhood of EVIL mutants?

Dr.Doom

Red Skull

Apocalypse

nah, Galactus is above the notion of good and evil. And Magneto has been both a hero and a villian. Has he killed before? Yes, but so has Punisher, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine and Captain America, yet nobody questions their heroism. True, Magneto believes that what he is doing is for the best of of the world, but so does Dr.Doom. Magneto is a special case, where he never truly does anything for an "evil" reason. In his vision, the ends justify the means (i.e. Wolverine).

And, another point about Galactus, how is he any different from human beings? We've eaten/destroyed habitats and polluted how many species into extinction? Does that make every one of us evil?

if he wasnt bad, then why try to stop him.....hes only eating. vampires need to eat, warewolves, the blob...hell...they were all evil. no oe feels that they are a bad person, but we know that just because you think you have a reason for doing something, doesnt mean what youre doing is not evil. i wonder why magneto belongs to the brotherhood of EVIL mutants?

Why stop Galactus? How about, survival? You think that animals being hunted just lay down and accept death? Hardly. Being a predator doesn't inherently make you an evil being. Galactus could choose not to eat inhabited worlds - we could choose to all be vegans. But we don't. At worst it makes him apathetic.

As for your comment about the "brotherhood of evil mutants", I can give you a logical reason for the name. It's a social commentary. The brotherhood are mutants all considered evil by the rest of society because they believe in a cause considered to be against the norm.

Furthermore, regarding Magneto, are you saying that fighting a cause that you feel is unjust is evil? The following is quoted from wikipedia:

"The original leader of the team was Magneto, a mutant with the ability to control magnetic fields. It would be later revealed that Magneto was a Holocaust survivor, explaining his distrust of humanity and its inability to accept those who are different."

So, by your logic, since Magneto is a racist, that makes anyone who fights against racism evil? Since, all he is doing is rebelling against a group that thought him inferior and tried to brutally enslave him and kill him at a whim. So, I guess all civil rights activists are evil too? Albeit, to a lesser degree, being that this is a fictional comic with superheroes.