WHO'S YOUR TOP 3 VILLIANS?

pooda

Marvel:

1) DOOM - 'nuff said...

2) Apocalypse - Love his survival of the fittest motto and has been involved in some great X-storylines (even if "The Twelve" was GARBAGE).

3) Ultron - THE classic Avengers villian imo. He is to the Avengers what Amazo is to the JLA. He is like the Borg from Star Trek... and we have seen several futures where Ultron succeeds in killing the Avengers...

DC:

1) Joker - Psychotic, merciless, hilarious, demented... the Yang to Batman's Ying.

2) Darkseid - A malevolent God that can kick Superman's @$$

3) Sinestro - Almost like Dr. Doom with a power ring. Intelligent, ruthless, unrelenting, and strongly believes in whatever he does... regardless of how evil it may be.

magneto and galactus are hard to classify because unlike say red skull or joker they inhabit a grey area.magneto has done so called "evil" things. but so have we (as as in america)like manipulate other countries ,kill other leaders ,start wars enslave or kill people are we evil to pooda or did we do what have to to get where we are at.same could be said for magneto hes fighting for his people .galactus eats worlds thats how he lives.and the richer in life a world is the more energy he gets ergo he eats planets that have life.if you had to live like him would you starve you self for lesser lifeforms.and remeber he has saved earth and the universe countless times even risking himself in the process(like at the end of anhilation). as for my list

1 apocalypse-i love old blue lips he was the 1st villian i read about when i started reading comics

2 sinister-hes just cool cant pinpoint why i like him but hes awesome

3 the purifers- cool just plain bad guys

All time most evil villains:

Dark phoenix (come on! she is fire, life incarnate. she could murder galactus without a second thought, and she destroyed a star system)

Joker (It's the fricking Joker for crying out loud!)

Sentinels (I know they aren't realy human nor alien, and they don't think they are evil or have emotions, but they are seriously bad ass! I mean, in-slaving a alternate reality, killing msot heros and villains?! You can't say they aren't evil.)

I am going with the 3 no one talks about;

Thanos: after the Infinty Gauntlet affair, everyone from Darkseid to Galactus needs to take notice.

Terrax: Why hasn't an ML been made of this guy? He is a notch or two below the Silver Surfer and likes brutality more than most. Now that is a villain for ya!!!

Sebastian Shaw: Another character who should be made into a ML fig. Shaw is basically Absorbing Man Jr. A cold and calculating, ruthless manipulator. He is a truly under used villain. Imagine him going one on one with the RULK?????

1) Dr. Doom/ The Joker (They are both men to be feared, but you could also feel pity for them)

2) Hannibal Lecter ( he is an intellectual snob who eats his victims)

3) Darth Vader ( Perhaps the most recognizable villain of all time,well, apart from Hitler)

darth vader is not evil, he is misunderstood, a mix of doom and galactus, but less evil

1) Dr. Doom/ The Joker (They are both men to be feared, but you could also feel pity for them)

2) Hannibal Lecter ( he is an intellectual snob who eats his victims)

3) Darth Vader ( Perhaps the most recognizable villain of all time,well, apart from Hitler)

darth vader is not evil, he is misunderstood, a mix of doom and galactus, but less evil

Darth Vader is evil. He slaughtered the Younglings (those are school aged children in case you forgot) and took a part in blowing up Alderaan. That's evil, my friend. I'm not coming down on you because Darth Vader is on my favorite villain list. He's a classic multi-faceted villain.

In alphabetical order:

Apocalypse - He is as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond humans, and I am as far beyond humans as they are beyond simians. So, I can relate to him.

Doctor Doom - He's a lot like Darth Vader*, who is a charcter that I've always been able to relate to. It's too personal to elaborate on.

Ra's al Ghul - He's Batman's perfectly equal, but opposite, nemesis.

* I didn't include Darth Vader because though he is in the comics, I think of him as a motion picture character first and foremost.