September is coming to a close.

ender8210

September is nearing its end, and I cannot help but notice that... the Ares wave has not yet hit shelves! Dammit Hasbro! If the figures are not going to be on time, then tell us, or don't give out an inaccurate release date. Sorry, I had to get that out. I feel better.

I believe Hasbro has said they just give an approximate time frame for release and that the actual release day is up to the retailers

The case Wal-Mart ordered was shipped and distributed in Broxton, PA on Sept. 9th. Asst Manager, Toy Dept. Darlene Fitzle said the line was a huge success and the case sold out almost immediately. "I went to lunch, and was going to clearance them out per the internal memo from Bentonville when I got back from Subway" said Fitzle, "but somebody had purchased them. So I put an extra row of Power Rangers up in their place."

The case Wal-Mart ordered was shipped and distributed in Broxton, PA on Sept. 9th. Asst Manager, Toy Dept. Darlene Fitzle said the line was a huge success and the case sold out almost immediately. "I went to lunch, and was going to clearance them out per the internal memo from Bentonville when I got back from Subway" said Fitzle, "but somebody had purchased them. So I put an extra row of Power Rangers up in their place."

now u see i don't know if your being sarcastic or serious :P LOL

now u see i don't know if your being sarcastic or serious :P LOL

That was sarcasm. I don't know where the ONE case was shipped.

But the internal memo to instantly clearance them out is probably accurate.

Bless you, Wal-Mart! Greg Cason, store manager is a boob! I have a cool job making the TV now. So nyaah nyaah!! :tongue: :tongue: