OH MY GOD

deadpooliscool

I've been thinking Glenn Talbot for awhile. My other thought was Clay Quartermain.

That's why I like this story. It isn't obvious who Rulk is. What if the dead body of Clay was actually a Life Model Decoy used to throw us off? Talbot is my favorite choice at the moment (well, yesterday it was General Ross).

My money is on Talbot. Besides, didn't he die in a volcano... and doesn't Rulk get HOTTER as he gets angier? And we know that anyone who dies comes back... except Mar-Vell, and they've still found ways to milk that brand name:(

Good point about the volcano! I bet even Marvel never thought of that. I'm going to go back and re-read that issue for possible clues.

My money is on Samson, there is so much evidence proving it is Samson. It is the most obvious uncomic like answer but it looks like they have been setting up Samson to be Red Hulk for a little while. According to Samson a person's gamma transforamtion is based upon what the person pyhcologically desires for one's self. In Samson's case he wanted to be like the biblical character Samson. This is related to the length of his hair and his strength. Take that one step further, at the end of Samson's story in the bible when he was captured by the Philistines his hair was completely gone, but God granted him a greater amount of than he ever had with his long hair. Samson does meet Banner's requirements for the 'over load battery' comcept he spoke of. Samson has been exsposed to mass amounts of Gamma radiation throughout the years and makes sense for him to emit so much now. Also look at the fact that Samson worked to help exile the Hulk and the animosity he had towards She-Hulk when Hulk was exiled to Sakaar. Not to mention Red Hulk spoke of the Hulk ruining other peoples lives, Samson saw Betty Ross' live go through massive changes after she was revived from the gamma induced comma and worked to help Banner, He lost his son because of the Leader hunting for Hulk blood, and also lost a new relationship with his ex-wife because of Hulk. Also it was revealed by the telepath mirage that he had a Hulk-like personality towards people such as Norman Osborne and Moonstone, but was able to control it. There are just way to many facts that point to Samson. Though Rulk did use the term 'Milk Sop' it is not enough wieght to prove it is Talbot. Look at Banner and Hulk's lingo, we get terms like puny and third person speak from Hulk but not Banner. If this gamma transformation is a multiple personailty disorder brought by increased aggression, stress and livid hatred for the Hulk and people he doesn't like, the way Rulk speaks is not a factor.

My money is on Samson, there is so much evidence proving it is Samson. It is the most obvious uncomic like answer but it looks like they have been setting up Samson to be Red Hulk for a little while. According to Samson a person's gamma transforamtion is based upon what the person pyhcologically desires for one's self. In Samson's case he wanted to be like the biblical character Samson. This is related to the length of his hair and his strength. Take that one step further, at the end of Samson's story in the bible when he was captured by the Philistines his hair was completely gone, but God granted him a greater amount of than he ever had with his long hair. Samson does meet Banner's requirements for the 'over load battery' comcept he spoke of. Samson has been exsposed to mass amounts of Gamma radiation throughout the years and makes sense for him to emit so much now. Also look at the fact that Samson worked to help exile the Hulk and the animosity he had towards She-Hulk when Hulk was exiled to Sakaar. Not to mention Red Hulk spoke of the Hulk ruining other peoples lives, Samson saw Betty Ross' live go through massive changes after she was revived from the gamma induced comma and worked to help Banner, He lost his son because of the Leader hunting for Hulk blood, and also lost a new relationship with his ex-wife because of Hulk. Also it was revealed by the telepath mirage that he had a Hulk-like personality towards people such as Norman Osborne and Moonstone, but was able to control it. There are just way to many facts that point to Samson. Though Rulk did use the term 'Milk Sop' it is not enough wieght to prove it is Talbot. Look at Banner and Hulk's lingo, we get terms like puny and third person speak from Hulk but not Banner. If this gamma transformation is a multiple personailty disorder brought by increased aggression, stress and livid hatred for the Hulk and people he doesn't like, the way Rulk speaks is not a factor.

You make some excellent points, L.C. Since I like both Doc Samson and Red Hulk I don't want two characters I like to be the same guy. Selfish! We haven't seen Talbot in a long time so I'd like it to be Talbot. Yesterday I thought about how we haven't seen Ravage or Madman lately but I was never crazy about those gamma characters.