Database Update: Marvel Select Thor

TomE

i saw something strange at the database links at the top of the page...it was a red hulk wave spidey, though i never saw a database update for it. maybe im delusional...

I haven't found the whole wave yet, so there hasn't been a database update yet. Spidey's in there though. There just isn't a way to keep him off those links.

do they sell marvel select in walmart, target, or toys r us? the only place i have seen them is my comic shop, and they only have old ones like she-hulk and spider-woman.

Marvel Select is usually only available through specialty shops (comic shops) and places like Suncoast Video (what few are left), Etc...

Every once in a blue moon you might see a couple at Toys R Us or Kay-Bee or Outlet stores, but not with any consistency.

Prices are fairly reasonable on Ebay right now. If you're having difficulty, I'd suggest picking one up from there.

If the New Cap is as well-scaled to Marvel Legends as this figure is (Thor should be big, after all), I might not even need a Marvel Legends version!

I walked into my local comic shop today and there he was... I grabbed him immediately. As usual with Marvel Selects, he's got a great sculpt, awesome detail and a fine paint job. I'm very pleased and highly recommend him. He's just slightly taller than the Series 3 Thor and the Blob Series Lord Thor... both of which I consider the true scale Thor's for the ML Line - the Giant Man Wave anemic Thor sucks. He's about the same height as Blob Series She-hulk. Anyway, I'm currently looking at my lineup of Usual Thor Suspects: MS Thor, Series 3 Thor, Blob Series Lord Thor, GM anemic Thor, Beta Ray Bill and the 'Avengers' Line Thor... and I'm very happy.

can someone display thor next to Rulk from ml?

want to c the hight etc

as it would be interesting to pose them for the recent comic fight :)

I posted these in the action thread also.

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02512.jpg

Nice, Thanks GLPrime. I personally don't think Thor looks too out of proportion with the Hulks when I stand them next to each other. And it's nice to have a modern armor Thor since who knows what Hasbro will do for the movie - 5" anyone? But we'll have to wait for Annihilator to measure them up... assuming he gets the ML Thor.