Three Worst Heroes & Three Worst Villians!!!!

MacDeeez

I liked the topic about your three favorite heroes/villians. Now who are your three lamest/worst/most hated heroes and three villians??????????

HEROES

3. Hyperion - Marvel's original Super Man rip off......

2. Sentry - Marvel's second Super Man rip off......

1. Super Man - I know he is the quintessential American Icon/Hero, but come on, he is ridiculously powerful, with no basic means to beat him (other than some green rock).

VILLIANS

3. Red Hulk - am I the only one who thinks this concept it retarded and hates the new comic??

2. Penguin - need I say more???

1. All of the stupid and crazy mutants from the X-Books - for years, anytime Marvel needed a new hero or villian, they would just create some over-the-top mutant. Thank god for killing them all off in House of M, I just wish they killed off a few more.

Heroes:

Superman/boy/girl/woman/dog - (see above)

Aquaman - "How much crime takes place under the sea?"

Wonder Woman - A friggin lasso that makes you tell the truth? Come on.

Villains:

Goblins - they may have cool stuff about them, I dunno, but after the green goblin they all just feel like knockoffs to me.

Clones - Maximum Clonage ruined any clone stories for me.

Egghead - I don't know what he was like in the Batman comics - but the 60's Adam West Batman villain was awful.

if you hate aquaman, then you gotta hate namor. superman can be hurt by ALOT of things besides kryptonite...and wonder woman....she'll hand almost any marvel female their ass in a fist fight.

1.) cyclops (marvel)

2.) asguardian (marvel)

3.) plastic man (DC)

1.) mole man (marvel)

2.) ultron (marvel)

3.) mr. mxyzptlk (DC)

This is a tough one. There have been so many lame characters in comicbook history.

My list is by no means a definitive one.

Heroes:

1) Superman and all his 'clones'.(Sentry, Gladiator, Captain Marvel etc.) How can villains like the Joker, Red Skull, Lex Luthor etc. even survive for a minute in a world that is inhabited by characters that have no real boundaries.

2) Characters from comics who are supposed to sell a toy-line who get integrated in mainstream continuity (Shogun Warriors, ROM, Godzilla etc.)

3) Characters like Howard The Duck, Rocket Raccoon, Super-Dog, Bat-Hound etc. Like the toys, I don't want to see them in the 'main ' universe.

Villains:

1) Darkseid and his 'clones'. (Thanos, Mogul, Apocalypse etc.) Don't get me wrong I don't hate the characters themselves only the fact that their writers sometimes overexagurate their powers. Like the over the top heroes, it is hard for me to believe they can co-exist with heroes like Batman or Captain America.

2) Characters like Impossible Man, Bat-Mite and Mr. mx...(forget it). Again...Keep them out of continuity.

3) Turtle Man (Thinks he can defeat the Flash by being his exact opposite)

Well, it seems that Turtle Man is the only specific character on my list. But he is so lame that you have to love him.

3.) plastic man (DC)

I'm never talking to you again.

1.) SuperPro - If anyone remembers SuperPro you know that he's #1 on this list.

2.) Superman - I've always hated Supes. If I were a DC Character I'd definitly have to be a villain....a Superman Villain.

3.) Hulk - That's right, I said it. Mainly because they can never decide what color he is, who's side he's on, whether he's good/bad/a victim of himself. He's always on the run from the government and we never can judge just how strong he is. Planet Hulk was great, as was World War Hulk, but I've just always (other than the TV Show) found Hulk to be a disappointing hero.

Villains:

1.) Dr. Sunlight - Dude got killed by HERBIE, nuff said.

2.) Any Spiderman Villain Created post-90ish - From Goblin knock-offs to Venom knock offs to "WTF" characters like Boldface...Spidey needs a new ORIGINAL concept. What's Slott reallly given us that's new? Menace (Goblin) and Anti-Venom (Symbiote, although badass...). It's as bad as another chick trying to kill Daredevil.

3.) The Majority of DC"s Villains - From Mirror Master to Weather Man...DC's villains are lame. I mean Darkseid rocks my socks and all, and I'm not saying ALL DC villains are lame, but good god...alot of them are just out-dated concepts that were cool to 10 year olds in the 60's. I say kill em all and let the badasses be the last one's standing or give them some modernization. Give Mirror Master some creepy power ala the Keifer Sutherland movie Mirrors. That'd be cool.

It's true. Although, I mostly don't like superman because he represents a time for heroes that no longer exists. Captain America was the same, but they managed to modernize him in a sense, in that he takes on the govt which he once represented and then they kill him. Will he stay dead, I don't know. But I'm sure Bucky as the new Cap will be different as well.

As far as Namor, sure, I don't really like him either.

Cyclops does suck. He's always been the least interesting member of the xmen in my opinion. Maggot had more personality and what did he last, a couple of issues?

Wonder Woman might be able to beat any marvel chick, but that doesn't make her interesting or cool. She's an amazon with a magic lasso and magic accessories. Woopie.

1: Jean Grey's clones/future self/impersonators(skrulls, phoenix force) ---- They just get me SOOO angry because they get me excited about Jean coming back, and then BANG---You find out the truth.

2: Scarlet Witch ----- Don't get me wrong, she is a good character, but she killed Avenegers, and ehr husband, screwed the world up into House of M, and in comics most famous "F@!k you Dad!" moment ever, wiped out most mutants on the fricking world.

3: Super-Man ---- He and his little sidecick-tipe-people friend have never astonished me. I just hate the fact that he is nearly invicible but his weakness is god damn green-glowing rocks.

1: Toad ---- He is hideously disfigured, he spits out mucas-tipe-things, he hops on his legs, has a realy long tounge, is the most annoying character ever.

2: Mr. Sinister ---- He has been a pain in my backside ever since he first apeared. There is just somthing that makes me hate him (possibly the fact that he constantly back-stabs and lies to people)

3: Scarecrow ---- He wears a costume that resembels a scarecrow to go round and scare people... how lam can you get?!

It's true. Although, I mostly don't like superman because he represents a time for heroes that no longer exists. Captain America was the same, but they managed to modernize him in a sense, in that he takes on the govt which he once represented and then they kill him. Will he stay dead, I don't know. But I'm sure Bucky as the new Cap will be different as well.

As far as Namor, sure, I don't really like him either.

Cyclops does suck. He's always been the least interesting member of the xmen in my opinion. Maggot had more personality and what did he last, a couple of issues?

Wonder Woman might be able to beat any marvel chick, but that doesn't make her interesting or cool. She's an amazon with a magic lasso and magic accessories. Woopie.

true...but that chick is a BEAST in a fight

1: Jean Grey's clones/future self/impersonators(skrulls, phoenix force) ---- They just get me SOOO angry because they get me excited about Jean coming back, and then BANG---You find out the truth.

2: Scarlet Witch ----- Don't get me wrong, she is a good character, but she killed Avenegers, and ehr husband, screwed the world up into House of M, and in comics most famous "F@!k you Dad!" moment ever, wiped out most mutants on the fricking world.

3: Super-Man ---- He and his little sidecick-tipe-people friend have never astonished me. I just hate the fact that he is nearly invicible but his weakness is god damn green-glowing rocks.

1: Toad ---- He is hideously disfigured, he spits out mucas-tipe-things, he hops on his legs, has a realy long tounge, is the most annoying character ever.

2: Mr. Sinister ---- He has been a pain in my backside ever since he first apeared. There is just somthing that makes me hate him (possibly the fact that he constantly back-stabs and lies to people)

3: Scarecrow ---- He wears a costume that resembels a scarecrow to go round and scare people... how lam can you get?!

scarecrow is a wimp....plain and simple. he will scare the sh*t outta you with that fear gas though.

Heroes:

1. Captain Ultra

2. The Prowler

3. Any Marvel character for the most part that is a unimaginative rip-off of a well established and bankable character: Iron Spider, War Machine, Dargo Thor, US Agent, Namorita, Red Hulk etc.

Villians:

1. Procter

2. Man Beast

3. Red Skull

Heroes-

Spider-Man- he gets way too bitchy for being able to climb up walls.

Namor-Must I continue?

Oracle-Yes, an inspiring story and all, but I want Batgirl back.

Villains-

Juggernaut- Nothing personal, but he needs to decide whether he's with us or against us.

Venom-See Juggernaut

Killer Croc-He just never made much sense to me.