which red hulk is better?

abazou

which red hulk is the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel legends or Marvel Select

• Marvel Legends Red Hulk
    • Marvel Select Red Hulk
    • I'm getting both they ROCK

I'd say its too early to say yet Aba... the MS Rulk hasnt been released yet man. The pics that are shown hardly ever represent the final released product.

but from the pics we've seen i think we can decide. Red hulk ML looks exactly like the pics shown at cons

what about the MS?.....does it look like the pics? this is a premature thread.....you need to see the actual fig to decide. from what i see, the only articulation difference is the ab crunch. the MS has a waaay better body sculpt....

I'd say its too early to say yet Aba... the MS Rulk hasnt been released yet man. The pics that are shown hardly ever represent the final released product.

but from the pics we've seen i think we can decide. Red hulk ML looks exactly like the pics shown at cons

what about the MS?.....does it look like the pics? this is a premature thread.....you need to see the actual fig to decide. from what i see, the only articulation difference is the ab crunch. the MS has a waaay better body sculpt....

if this is a premature thread why are you posting here, figures are not like books.. they can be judged by their cover. From most of figure pics you can decide if its a buy or bye for that toy. I wanted to see what people thought about the ms figure cause the only way i can get it is from preorder so maybe i can get more hints about the fig from people here. Like what you said about the ab crunch.. etc . Pictures do tell a lot about the figure.

if this is a premature thread why are you posting here, figures are not like books.. they can be judged by their cover. From most of figure pics you can decide if its a buy or bye for that toy. I wanted to see what people thought about the ms figure cause the only way i can get it is from preorder so maybe i can get more hints about the fig from people here. Like what you said about the ab crunch.. etc . Pictures do tell a lot about the figure.

if a figure can be judged by its "cover" then why do people get upset when production shots dont match the fig?(so...so many cases) as far as me posting, i can....the thread is still premature. you need the actual figs to come to an conclusion like that. if you want an opinion on a proto shot of the fig, cool....but NO ONES judgement is going to be correct without the actual proof. like i said.....premature.

if a figure can be judged by its "cover" then why do people get upset when production shots dont match the fig?(so...so many cases) as far as me posting, i can....the thread is still premature. you need the actual figs to come to an conclusion like that. if you want an opinion on a proto shot of the fig, cool....but NO ONES judgement is going to be correct without the actual proof. like i said.....premature.

i guess we have 7 premature voters then

i guess we have 7 premature voters then

true. i see alot of one sided stuff on this board. if the MS fig was a legend and the BAF was the MS version, people would probally say the legend( MS) was better. how can you choose between a released fig, and one that has never seen the light of day in any store, shop, or home...

• 2 weeks later...
I have the ML Red Hulk, but I might sell it when I get my hands on the MS RH and I'm gonna pit MS Red Hulk against FO Hulk.

why not pit him againest ms hulk :)

Throughout his history, the Hulk has grown larger as his anger increases, so I figure a being a pure rage would be much larger than the Hulk. It makes the Red Hulk seem more powerful than the Hulk