Ares Wave Out!!

tarot

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they found the Ares wave at Target?

Can't tell if ur being serious here...but what she means is Target is scalping us by charging $15 for their exclusive wave while Wal Mart is only charging us $11 for their exclusive waves

lol, duh :) I hope my Wal-mart gets them soon. Although I don't recall there being pegs for MLs anymore :( Maybe an endcap!

Apparantly some one over in thefwoosh.com has found the Ares wave.

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53570

they are priced at 10.49 (Target = Scalpers) and surprisingly they did come out in September (just the last day of September)

Could be real but it does sound suspicious. He got them today and threw away the boxes and hasn't posted pics.

Looking forward to maybe finding more than one of the figures from this Wave. One Rulk arm is depressing. Sure hope the $11 thing is true.

GEEK

I've never seen any Wal-Mart exclusive in any of the Wal-Marts around me...plus the Wal-Marts are further out and harder for me to get to than the multitude of Targets in the area. So I'll likely never see these on shelves.

Anybody done business with Toyglobe? That markup is bad, but probably not as bad as they'll go for on EvilBay. Though I'm tempted to see if BBTS gets any of these....