Ares Wave Out!!

tarot

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit a couple other walmarts and completed a second set this morning...one walmart had them in the display box way up on the top shelf, the other had them on some random pegs at the end of an aisle by the tonka toys lol I almost didnt see them except I turned the corner the other way as I was leaving and there they were

I'm not sure which Torch I want. I thought the variant was cool, but now that I've seen the original up close on legends.net, I think I like that one better.

thanks for reminding me about that site, and i disagree, the variant looks so much cooler, the original is orange.

Yea but the subtle differences in the orange make it look sleek. The way that the solids fade in and out of the transparencies.

Of course, the variant does look really good as well.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, I just don't know which to get when I actually find them. I might just buy both.

I'm not sure which Torch I want. I thought the variant was cool, but now that I've seen the original up close on legends.net, I think I like that one better.

thanks for reminding me about that site, and i disagree, the variant looks so much cooler, the original is orange.

Yea but the subtle differences in the orange make it look sleek. The way that the solids fade in and out of the transparencies.

Of course, the variant does look really good as well.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, I just don't know which to get when I actually find them. I might just buy both.

if they added more red i would get it but i like the lines idea, it reminds me of this picture

HumanTorch.jpg

Hey I scored extra from Ares Series and I sent one to a friend here on marvelous and it was $15.22 ($11.07 for figure and bubble envelope and shipping $4.15). So with that said I have the following if anyone wants them:

2 Ultimate War Machine

1 Heroes Reborn Ironman

1 Human Torch non variant

1 Swinging Pose Scarlett Spider-man

Paypal charges extra and international is extra (I will check if you want), but I am just putting these out there so that if you need them don't look to scalpers, look to your fellow collectors to help complete your series. PM me if you are interested. If I find more I will post.

Hey I scored extra from Ares Series and I sent one to a friend here on marvelous and it was $15.22 ($11.07 for figure and bubble envelope and shipping $4.15). So with that said I have the following if anyone wants them:

2 Ultimate War Machine

1 Heroes Reborn Ironman

1 Human Torch non variant

1 Swinging Pose Scarlett Spider-man

Paypal charges extra and international is extra (I will check if you want), but I am just putting these out there so that if you need them don't look to scalpers, look to your fellow collectors to help complete your series. PM me if you are interested. If I find more I will post.

If you get another Gaurdian, can you let me know?

Checked a few Walmarts over the weekend and didn't find any. Not even a hint of them. They had TONS of movie Hulk and movie Iron Man figures. Are people even still buying these things? It's driving me nuts that that's all I see at Target and Walmart. Barely any DC Classics either, but tons of 5" Dark Knight figures. UGH.

Mine either...they had 2 WHOLE aisle displays for Iron Man and the Hulk figures though

Checked a few Walmarts over the weekend and didn't find any. Not even a hint of them. They had TONS of movie Hulk and movie Iron Man figures. Are people even still buying these things? It's driving me nuts that that's all I see at Target and Walmart. Barely any DC Classics either, but tons of 5" Dark Knight figures. UGH.

Mine either...they had 2 WHOLE aisle displays for Iron Man and the Hulk figures though

Got the full set this morning at one Walmart and then picked up the Torch variant at another (Also miraculously snagged all the Red Hulk figs I was missing from the Target next door). Now I just need the Black Wolvie and I'm done,

...and I thought I was quitting. I'm a horrible quitter. But with WallyWorld still at just over $10 each, I can live with that. The $15 at Target hurt, but they don't get another exclusive. At least for the foreseeable future.

OK, bring on the next Two-Packs!!!

GEEK

I just had a very pleasant conversation with a lady from the toy dept. @ one of the Wal-Marts close to me. I gave her one of the UPC codes (from Kang) and she looked in the computer & didn't have any so that was sad but this Wal-Mart also didn't get any Exclusive War Machine Iron Man Movie figs. She just told me they had some of the new spidey figs. She was as helpful as she could be though and that suprised me. I'm kinda glad I haven't found them yet b/c I am completly broke til after this weekend.