Stealth Striker Iron Man

MonkeyBusiness

I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on this situation...

I've been collecting the Iron Man movie figures (Mk I, Mk II, Mk III, Stealth Ops, Silver Centurion, Iron Monger 2, and just ordered the Cpt. America Armor, Silver Satellite Armor, and Torpedo Armor), and I haven't seen anything regarding the Stealth Strike Armor, save a single eBay auction I *almost* won last night.

I know the Heavy Artillery and Atmospheric Dive Armor are in Wave 4, but what's up with the Stealth Strike Armor? Thanks!

hey bub, he's up on HTS now

link

don't forget to use fall20 code

fall20 does not work. I have tried it countless times and nothing has ever happened.

It seems like it only works on certain things. I've tried it with some GI Joes and Iron Man figures and it works. If you try the GI Joe cases by itself it doesn't work though. If you add a GI Joe or something it will take the discount only off of the figure but still give you free shipping. Weird. I got a Joe figure for about $6.04 shipped. Good Luck

Just got my Stealth Striker last night. Also picked up a Silver Satellite Armor.

Some thoughts:

Both figures look really cool. Stealth Strike's backpack is gimmicky, but neat and fits with the theme. The Satellite Armor backpack is pretty cool. Definitely looks better in person than online. Glad I went with the silver instead of the white. The Stealth Strike is a new mold (that they're reusing for Inferno Armor), and it looks very cool. Slightly less posable legs, but nothing bad. He'd look awesome in flight.

I'd actually highly recommend both figures.

Just got my Stealth Striker last night. Also picked up a Silver Satellite Armor.

Some thoughts:

Both figures look really cool. Stealth Strike's backpack is gimmicky, but neat and fits with the theme. The Satellite Armor backpack is pretty cool. Definitely looks better in person than online. Glad I went with the silver instead of the white. The Stealth Strike is a new mold (that they're reusing for Inferno Armor), and it looks very cool. Slightly less posable legs, but nothing bad. He'd look awesome in flight.

I'd actually highly recommend both figures.

pics please. i want that fig, it looks better on the card back, but i still want it. if you open him, please take some slick pics, and not the standard pee pee pose pics.