Movie figures

1robert333

Toy biz movie figures were really great and all the hasbro ones are carp(well most of them)

Well the movie figures i do like are

Toy biz

SM1 spiderman

Sm1 green goblin

SM1 MJ

Sm2 Doc ock

SM1 J.J Jameson

Xm1 Prof x

Xm1 jean

Xm1 storm

X2 woverine

X-m1 sabertooth

Xm1 mystiqe

F4 sue

F4 reed

F4 thing

F4 torch

Movie dare devil

Hasbro

Iron man

X3 beast

X3 jugg

X3 coullouss

SM3 venom

Sm3 new goblin

the x-3 jean grey is not that bad it is pretty great the only problem is the articulation of the feet cuz

her dress blocks the articulation....almost all iron man figs were awesome...hasbro should make a

x-3 pyro(he looks great on the movie ^_^)...i don't like the Spider-man 3 venom because of

its head...hasbro's mary jane watson looks really ugly she looks fat because of the head.....^_^

:cyclops:

1= worst figures ----- 2= only got because i needed it ---- 3=i could live without ---- 4=good, im glad i got this --- 5= one of the best figures i bought

I have:

X1 Storm 3

X1 Jean Grey 4

X1 Rogue x-suit 2

X1 Profeser X 1

X2 Cyclops (the one without the coat) 5

X2 Slash Wolverine (the one with the dam bit) 4

F4 Doom (lampost) 4

F4 Doom (light up) 1

I dont like the X1 and X2 figures because the X1 figures are horribly outdated, and the X2 figures dont have a torso joint.

Other than that:

Likes-

Super Articulated Spider-Man (both 1 and 2)

Green Gobiln

HML Doc Ock

New Goblin

Unleashed Sandman

Most Iron Man figures

Dislikes-

X1/X2 figures

All the Spider-Man figures with crappy articulation or action features.

HML Sandman (both BAF and figure)

HML Venom (way too bulky)

X3 Jean

First Iron Monger figure

all i can think of for now.

I dont like the X1 and X2 figures because the X1 figures are horribly outdated, and the X2 figures dont have a torso joint.

Other than that:

Likes-

Green Gobiln

HML Doc Ock

New Goblin

Unleashed Sandman

Most Iron Man figures

Dislikes-

X1/X2 figures

X3 Jean

First Iron Monger figure

hulk movie figs sucked. so did the ML movie daredevil.....

• 1 month later...

Other than that:

Likes-

Green Gobiln

HML Doc Ock

New Goblin

Unleashed Sandman

Most Iron Man figures

Dislikes-

X1/X2 figures

X3 Jean

First Iron Monger figure

The x-men figures were really good they were like the first 6inch toybiz ever made

i like all spidey movie figs except the hml series, the FF figs from the first movie were ok, and the ML blade was slick.... the rest were crap. (I LOVE THE DARK KNIGHT MOVIE FGS THOUGH) ironman movie figs were ok too.

If you mean the movie masters, I agree (except Joker). Those figs are nice. Too bad they don't make Gordon, Alfred, Ras, some Ninjas, or Rachel. OH and a wannabe Batman from DK would be kinda cool.

i like all spidey movie figs except the hml series, the FF figs from the first movie were ok, and the ML blade was slick.... the rest were crap. (I LOVE THE DARK KNIGHT MOVIE FGS THOUGH) ironman movie figs were ok too.

If you mean the movie masters, I agree (except Joker). Those figs are nice. Too bad they don't make Gordon, Alfred, Ras, some Ninjas, or Rachel. OH and a wannabe Batman from DK would be kinda cool.

they going to keep doing this figures so maybe we get to see Ras and Gordon ...

they going to keep doing this figures so maybe we get to see Ras and Gordon ...

Oh sweet! When I saw a pic of the DC Infinite 3 pack w/ Gordon and cops I got excited. Then I saw them in the stores - 3 3/4 figs. :mad: