is anyone considering buying this?

abazou

i know this is the ml forums and all but the other 12" forum is dead. So what do u guys think of the hot toys iron man figures? i think they are too good to pass even if they wont fit next to the 6 inch etc. They deserve a showcase of their own. I preordered mark 3.. couldnt resist... anyone else considering? they're even releasing mark1 and 2

3811_DSC_6108_gda_3x4.jpg

38110_DSC_6443a_3x4.jpg

389DSC_7183a_3x4.jpg

They should make these in ML scale (1/12) with the right bulkiness and mass. The figures we got from Hasbro were real skinny (C3Po-ish) next to the classic Iron Man armors previously put out. Even the helmet is quite smaller, in that it is just sized as big as a skull instead of helmeted head inside of it when compared to other MLs.

hot toys only does 12" scale i think. maybe a deal with hasbro or someone else to scale them down, though i doubt it. the look good enough for me to get into that scale, if only they werent so damn expensive. do post a review when you get them abazou, id like to see him in action (that came out wrong...)

Sure as soon as i get it i will start taking pics :)

if you want any marvel action poses for iron man just ask

hot toys only does 12" scale i think. maybe a deal with hasbro or someone else to scale them down, though i doubt it. the look good enough for me to get into that scale, if only they werent so damn expensive. do post a review when you get them abazou, id like to see him in action (that came out wrong...)

Sure as soon as i get it i will start taking pics :)

if you want any marvel action poses for iron man just ask

if you get yours before me, let me know how hard it is to put it together.