Anyone else completely out of luck?

GhostMaverick

Just wondering if anyone else on this board has had absolutely no luck with the new marvel figures. Ive been to atleast 10 Walmarts and 5 targets in the central Pa area and nothing at all. The most ive found was a king hulk and a son of hulk thats it. Ive been looking for the target exclusives nothing and the legends two packs and nothing. Just mostly trying to see if anyone else is getting as pissed as me. Im just lucky ive got a local collectibles store that has most of the toybiz legends I tend to pick up piece by piece but other than that im completely out of luck.

I would but all of the sites want big bucks for the whole sets, or individually, except hasbro toy shop who doesn't ship to Canada.

ah, i see....another mistake hasbro made.

The worst part is that Hasbro has a factory, or something, in the city I live in - but they don't seem to know what ML's are.

yea, what can you expect from the people who make my little ponys.

What Iv'e found:

Fin Fang Foom BAF Series:

All Eight Figures

Target Exclusive Movie Hulk

Marvel Two-Packs:

Wolverine/Forge (ordered Ronin/Elektra & Ultimate Fury/Cap online at Wal-Mart.com)

Red Hulk BAF Series:

Spiral

Black Costume Spider-Man

Wolverine (Variant)

Adam Warlock

Spider-Man Classics:

Black Costume Spider-Man

Green Goblin

Still no luck with

Union Jack

Silver Savage

Iron Man Movie (Wal-Mart Exclusive: Stealth Operations)

Iron Man Movie (Captain America Armor)

Iron Man Movie (Satellite)

Iron Man Movie (Torpedo)

any Ares Wave figs,

or any of the other Spider-Man Classics.............

I am also willing to help out so that one guy doesn't carry the whole load. As I always say we collectors have to help each other out.

I have seen plenty two packs of wolvie/forge, elektra/ronin, ult cap/nick, mr fantastic/thing. No Red hulk except black costumed Spider-man.

PM me. I ask for price + taxes and shipping/handling and paypal fees. NO PROFIT! I ain't no scalper-sorry watchin "my name is earl".

Two packs are showing up at all the TRU's in Chicago. Some Wal mart stores are getting the Ares wave as I type, got mine last night at the only 24 hr walmart in my area. And the Target wave seems to arrive on Sunday's in the morning.

So far I've found everything that's out. Somehow I've been lucky as I work everyday, and rarely have time to shop. I do alot of calling around at work and find out where's where.

So, no, I'm not out of luck, just money.

I would but all of the sites want big bucks for the whole sets, or individually, except hasbro toy shop who doesn't ship to Canada.

ah, i see....another mistake hasbro made.

The worst part is that Hasbro has a factory, or something, in the city I live in - but they don't seem to know what ML's are.

I stopped collecting ML and sold them all a while back, but I live in RI, 20 minutes from the home office and we still don't get squat around here.

I don't think Hasbro could have had a worse idea than making the last three waves of the year exclusives, and they've had some real bad ideas in recent memory. I realize that there's more people out there who buy this stuff than just collector's, but it's clear Hasbro just doesn't care about us.

I managed to get the rest of Rhulk this week including snagging the black suit Wolverine. I also found the Ult. Fury and CA 2-pack at TRU. First time I've seen it. I like the Ult Fury but I'm not sure where he fits in my collection. The 616 Fury is my Nick Fury and I have no need for an Ult Fury. He's a very well done figure so I'm wondering if there is some other 616 character I can have him be.

For those looking for the Target Red Hulk wave: Scan a legend figure at one of price checkers, if it says it is in the stockroom it means that it's in the off-site warhouse. If you can find a helpful associate, ask to do a Guest Request. If what's in stock at the warehouse and isn't already en route, a Guest Request can usually arrive within a day. They'll let you get first pick of the case. That's how I got my Red Hulk wave.

here in the philippines the foom series is complete(but the price is really big)26$ per figure.....

the red hulk series is the problem here there is not even one of em here...the only 2 pack

available is mr. fantastic and the thing cuz the rest are sold out...there are still queen brood series the

only one missing is the hydra soldier(both variant and not variant)(they cost 17$)...the blob and annihilus series only cost 7$ per figure(the lord thor and quick silver fig is the only thing missing)

^_^ :cyclops: