Getting anxious

GhostMaverick

Didnt know if anyone else has this problem or not but im getting display anxious. Me and the wife are in the middle of house hunting and planning our first baby which is great but in this small apt ive got nowere to go with my legends. I keep buying more and more every week building my collection with nowhere to go with it all there all just sitting in tubs. And its really starting to bug me weve already agreed when we get a house i can have my own personal display area but ive got nowhere to go with them right now. Just wondering if anyone else got this problem the worst thing for an avid collector all these legends and nowhere to go with them. Sorry just venting. None of my friends really collect so not much sympothy there they just kind of look at me weird just figured people here could sympothize with my problem. Ah one day.

Just hold on until you get the house. The hard part for me is the time and the money!!! I have a place to set up, but I need to fix the lock on the door as it is an outside shed. It is nice and roomy though, but once I get things rolling I will set it up. Same goes for you, just be patient. The new house with your personal room will be worth the wait.

Hang in there man. I had the same problem. My figures were hanging from lamps, DVD shelves and on top of my surround sound speakers! I moved into a 3 bedroom 2 bath house in June and let me tell you, it is glorious. It is worth the wait man, trust me.

From this-

IMG_3025.jpg

To this- (This was in July, I've expanded since)

DSC_2346.jpg

Nice collection man thats sort of what I eventually want.

Didnt know if anyone else has this problem or not but im getting display anxious. Me and the wife are in the middle of house hunting and planning our first baby which is great but in this small apt ive got nowere to go with my legends. I keep buying more and more every week building my collection with nowhere to go with it all there all just sitting in tubs. And its really starting to bug me weve already agreed when we get a house i can have my own personal display area but ive got nowhere to go with them right now. Just wondering if anyone else got this problem the worst thing for an avid collector all these legends and nowhere to go with them. Sorry just venting. None of my friends really collect so not much sympothy there they just kind of look at me weird just figured people here could sympothize with my problem. Ah one day.

I have the same problem, I have a big collection all MARVEL ACTION UNNIVERSE since 1991, and others plus all DC UNNIVERSE, I think over 2,500 action figures, I rent a big unit storage and I keep my collection there (all this years), the reason I travel all the time and I was single, next year I get a house with big basement and made a room for all my collection, I love my collection and I can'T wait for the day I take out from the boxes, just get a house and enjoy!!!