Iron Clad & Bi-Beast????

MacDeeez

I picked them up today at Walmart along with the entire Ares Wave. I personally love the release of B-list, C-list and old classic Marvel characters, be they heroes or villians. They are 6" as the other poster says, which really makes them 5' scale since they are suppose to be very large characters. Bi-Beast is suppose to be 7'6" and Iron Clad 6'7". But next to the ever shrinking Hasbro figures they don't look too bad. Iron Clad has a cool faint purple paint app that shifts in different light. Bi-Beast is actually a little taller than Iron Clad too. He has very nice paint apps and overall, I recommend getting them. I doubt we'll ever see these released as MLs.

• 2 weeks later...
they will look good with MU 3 3/4 in scale, since t might be a while before there released in that line

For those who will get MU 3 3/4, this is a great piece of advice. they will def. fit with them.

Talking about scale, classic and grey hulk, the ones i saw, must be around the same size as Hasbro´s Thing, maybe a bit smaller.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE