Marvel BAF comparison plus Mighty

killswitch26

I did this about a year ago, here are the current BAF's, we actually have more Hasbro BAF's than Toybiz now

101_1195.jpg

101_1196.jpg

101_1197.jpg

101_1198.jpg

101_1199.jpg

Awesome collection. Do you have a favorite Toy Biz BAF and a favorite Hasbro BAF? For me it's Galactus and Red Hulk. I don't have Ares yet and I never wanted Onslaught or movie Sandman (he's a BAM=Build A Mess!).

For me, the best Hasbro is probably Foom, best effort so far (then again, I don't have RULK yet so I may change my mind) and best TB is got to be Sentinal. My only regret is not having enough foresight/cash to buy a couple more when they first came out. I had gotten out of buying ML after wave 5, but when I saw the Galactus BAF, I was suckered back in, and really the only thing keeping me in has been the BAF's. Got em all except Ares, RULK, and Sandman.

Awesome collection. Do you have a favorite Toy Biz BAF and a favorite Hasbro BAF? For me it's Galactus and Red Hulk. I don't have Ares yet and I never wanted Onslaught or movie Sandman (he's a BAM=Build A Mess!).

thanks, lol BAM, Giant Man or Galactus for TB and Hasbro just keeps making better ones even if they are tiny, but Red Hulk is probably my favorite, I really dig Ronan too

Killswitch, you're missing the black Apocalypse variant. These pictures make Hasbro look pathetic, even with Foom because he only has one pose. Still, it's nice to get pics of all the BAF's at once

Ahh knew I forgot one, here is the pic from last time. I also didn't include Pitt or Monkey Man this time

101_1134.jpg

I did this about a year ago, here are the current BAF's, we actually have more Hasbro BAF's than Toybiz now

101_1195.jpg

101_1196.jpg

101_1197.jpg

101_1198.jpg

101_1199.jpg

Wow, more HAsbro BAF's than ToyBiz... that puts it into perspective. Although I think that Sandman BAF was very lame. For ToyBiz it has to be Galactus, Giant Man and the Sentinel. For Hasbro it's Foom, with ARes and Ronan tied for a close second.

Sandman and Onslaught are the only two BAF's that I have no desire to own. Sandman looks like Bantha poo-doo and I dont even like movie figures to begin with. I actually have a complete Onslaught minus one leg and have just sold it on EBay. Missing the Brood Queen pieces from FA Cap and Bucky and X3 Colossus. Need all of Ares. Have a full set of Rulk series coming.

My fav's are Sentinal and Foom so far. Lets hope there will be more that may change that.