CAUTION NEW COLLECTORS!

Sniper1

Please please please, don't ever order from Toyglobe.com. I placed a preorder with them last month. I never got any pre-billing emails nor an explination of why the price jumped 20 bucks from the original invoice price. The dozens of emails and calls went unresponded to. They also charged my card two weeks ago and JUST sent me an email saying my package has been shipped off.

Still no calls back, no explination as to why the price jumped like that.

Even now the email I have for delivery confirmation I'm not so sure about because on the USPS site it says no record found.

Can't stress this enough, BUYER BEWARE.

Having to do a charge back for a problem that couldve been solved by an email is crazy! :hulk:

Pre-orders are a risky venture since it's not always guaranteed that you're going to receive what you wanted, or how long it will take to get it. But I have also ordered from toyglobe before and had no problems. You might have gotten screwed but I would continue to try and contact someone from the staff if I were you.

toyglobe? those guys are idiots. i placed an order a while back. that was the first and last time i ever ordered something there.

back then i ordered a wave of fantastic four classics. the wave with kang and dragonman and listed was the painted invisible woman. i also took hobgoblin and hydroman from the spidey classics. it took damn long to get something and they were all in stock. i think it was 4 weeks but i dont remember exacly. then finaly i got my package and guess what. this had arrived

-invisible woman

-the thing

-torche

-dragonman

-hobgoblin

-so two figs were missing kang and hydroman

-invisible woman was the clear version. later on, they changed it on the net and they said that they dont know wich figure they will ship

-hobgoblin was damaged in the package but they send it anyway.

-they never replied on any mail i sended

those guys are idiots and all i can say is, stay away from these idiots.

Okay I'm sorry if I offend you and I'm not going to start a stupid post war but you set yourself up for this, you can't call someone an idiot right after you've used the word "sended".

Okay I'm sorry if I offend you and I'm not going to start a stupid post war but you set yourself up for this, you can't call someone an idiot right after you've used the word "sended".

maybe i cant write that good english or american but at least i know 5 different languages. i even learned english to myself without any teacher. i mean this means something,no? i am about to learn another language next year. it is a bit much when you know so many. you can get confused a lot. sorry that i didnt read the word idiot in my dictionary. i dont know if i offended you because i called toyglobe idiots. maybe this is you surce where you get your figs. great that you are ok with them. most of the peaple know not to buy from them as you will see by the next messages, you will see around here. as you say there is no need to do an internet war again because in the end we are all collectors and we are here for the same goal. i am not perfect with my english but i try. let other peaple do the fighting. it is more amusing to watch then to do :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I have called on four different days, twice each and left two different voice mails. I have also filled out their form to be contacted about your order three times. It is only so much time I am willing to waste on this.

Their outrageously high prices kept me away, so I'm glad I never had to deal with it.

GEEK

I ordered from ToyGlobe once. Half of the stuff I ordered said they were in stock when I ordered them, but then I got an email several days later saying which of the items I was actually going to get (which were not the primary ones I placed the order for). They had loose Electro & Green Goblin from the first Spider-Man box set, loose Iron Fist, and a part I needed to build the Sentinel BAF. All they sent was the Iron Fist and Sentinel part, rattling around in a box with no packing material at all. Never again.

maybe i cant write that good english or american but at least i know 5 different languages. i even learned english to myself without any teacher. i mean this means something,no? i am about to learn another language next year. it is a bit much when you know so many. you can get confused a lot. sorry that i didnt read the word idiot in my dictionary. i dont know if i offended you because i called toyglobe idiots. maybe this is you surce where you get your figs. great that you are ok with them. most of the peaple know not to buy from them as you will see by the next messages, you will see around here. as you say there is no need to do an internet war again because in the end we are all collectors and we are here for the same goal. i am not perfect with my english but i try. let other peaple do the fighting. it is more amusing to watch then to do :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Agreed

Here's an easy way to not be disapointed, before you order send them an email or call(everytime i called the phone was answered) to make sure they have the item you want in stock. I dealt with them a few times and i always call even if there warehouse is close to were I live, before i drive out because they have a hard time keeping there site up to date, they told me it was because they ship so much stuff and are so busy that the updating sort off takes a back seat. I was also told that some stuff says in stock when they don't actually have it but that they do that because they can get it fairly quickly if somebody orders it.

maybe i cant write that good english or american

I'm not ragging on this guy, but I found this funny. You have to appreciate the sincerity of the innocent. Speak American. I'm still laughing at that one. Good job Term!

I pre-ordered the 'Holocaust Wave' from them the other week, which they screwed up and it turned out to be a pre-order for the 'Ares Wave' instead. Before they cancelled my order without checking with me, they hiked the cost of a full set of 'Holocaust Wave' figures $20.00 in an email notice to me. I'm glad they cancelled my order once the wave confusion came to light. I won't place another one with them... confused marketing and pricing = invariable buyer problems and customer service hell.

Old collectors beware as well. I have to say that I really was unimpressed by Toyglobe's less than professional way of conducting business. You can tell that they are simply interested in the buck and can care less about customer satisfaction. They, like other scalpstores, have the items we unfortunately want, and most of the time never see in retail. The only email i received from them was the one stating my item shipped and that the "shipping had been adjusted accordingly", which translated into an increase in the pre-order price of the red hulk series. And to top it off, the packages were in the worst condition i had ever received in the mail (from ebay, CMDstore, amazon, etc...) or from retail. I used to order cases or sets from CMDstore during the toybiz era, and although overpriced a bit, never had a problem with getting the orders on time, tracking them, getting correspondence from their customer service, and knowing what exactly I would be paying.