what to do with the toybiz vision :)

abazou

I definitely think the new vision is better than the toybiz version. I think an all white custom would be great but you should think about some sort of wash in order to add a little depth and dimension to the color scheme. For those of you too young to remember, Vision had an all white appearance for a couple of years, I remember mostly because of the Marvel Cards that I had in 1991! Where it showed an all white vision floating over a hoard of aliens or something.

guys the vision wore white for a while

he used to be white even in the avengers arcade game :)

The white ML7 u c up there is a photoshop edited pic i did for vision, i still havent colored mine yet (waiting to get the hasbro one 1st)

As for phasing Vision was always able to phase, but the white version used to be vision for a while so y not have that version as well hehe.

ok its obvious the new hasbro vision is much superb than the toybiz one

so if u dont know what to do with the toybiz vision its simple.

i plan to paint it all white :)

like the 1st appearance vision :)

how hard can it be :)

so as soon as i get the walmart vision its painting time for toybiz :)

180px-Vision_(White)_001.jpg

Based on this image, I'd say it'd be closer to pop a cape off Wanda, stick it on an HML Surfer and paint that white.

The new Vision is nice, but small, so I gotta keep my old one around to keep him from getting picked on by the taller figures.

GEEK

that might make a good variant. when did vision ever phase in and out like the ML7 variant?

i see what youre saying, but wouldnt it make more sense to have him clear, or faded rather than white? i mean....why would he turn white?

he wouldnt, his costume used to be white. same pattern and all, just colored white.

that might make a good variant. when did vision ever phase in and out like the ML7 variant?

i see what youre saying, but wouldnt it make more sense to have him clear, or faded rather than white? i mean....why would he turn white?

he wouldnt, his costume used to be white. same pattern and all, just colored white.

Well said m8, i tried to play with photoshop to c how he will look, u can c the pic on the 1st post.