what to do with the toybiz vision :)

abazou

I still prefer the TB Vision... he's taller, larger and the phasing variant was a first for the line. I'll just make the HB Vision the new one from the comics - a robot member of the Young Avengers.

umm all visions were robots

The Vision was a synthizoid, not a robot. Artificially created organ systems, not strictly mechanical parts.

Is the Hasbro one REALLY better?

Can someone list me the comparitive reasons? I'm not so impressed looking at pictures of the final product (the prototype from SDCC excited me more), but I don't have the Hasbro one yet.

What's the deal? I feel like Hasbro's will be inferior paint, inferior articulation, and inferior scale.

Someone give me some reviews.

Can someone list me the comparitive reasons? I'm not so impressed looking at pictures of the final product (the prototype from SDCC excited me more), but I don't have the Hasbro one yet.

What's the deal? I feel like Hasbro's will be inferior paint, inferior articulation, and inferior scale.

toy biz's vision looked funny. his shoulders were goofy.

i agree man and the hasbro cape looks better

i agree man and the hasbro cape looks better

Also the Hasbro one face sculpt looks more like the Vision, to me.

He is small, and his articulation is less than the TB one, but I never really considered the Vision to be a character that needed to crotch or knell, or wad himself up, so that doesn't bother me. His size, yeah, I'd prefer him to be a bit bigger. My Scarlet Witch is boxed up to move or I bet he's the same size as her, which don't seem right.

GEEK

For my part, the TB one has far more articulation, is larger, and is taller(the scale is way off on the HB one). So that's why I consider it superior.

WHAT TO DO WITH THE OLD ONE? LEAVE IT ON DISPLAY WHERE IT BELONGS. THE NEW ONE WITH LESS ARTICULATION? THROW IT IN THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS. REUSING THRR HORRIBLE MIDGET SILVER SURFER BODY IS THE WORST PERIOD.

Articulation is not everything u know? Sometimes with some figures like vision for example its ok to keep him standing... he's not spiderman

check this out and see for your self ! I think I keep my series 7 vision on my display !

Vision01.jpg

Vision03.jpg