Other Figures Made From Crossbones

Jormungand

the Crossbones figure (which i have yet to find) is a slightly piecemeal figure. I agree that the torso is from Hulkling, but it looks like the legs,at least the calves/ boots are from the Hydra Soldier.

Since Crossbones is a Wal-Mart exclusive, how much did you pay for it? I noticed that my local Wal-mart has Iron-Man figs for $10.44, but no listing of ML's on the pegs

I asked the toy girl at my Wal-Mart. She said she put the box down, went to get the things to make the pegs or whatever, was gone less than a minute and the entire box was gone.

the punisher and the hydra mold are NOT AT ALL RELATED

and punisher and fury only share their legs

not true. they share the exact same body except for the head and arms.

They don't really share much. If you look at the articulation of the hips, Fury has ball-jointed hips with a thigh swivel, and Punisher omits the thigh joint (think Black Knight or Sandman). The torso on Fury has all those straps, which Punisher lacks. The arms and head are obviously different, so the only parts they shares (if any), are his lower legs.

They don't really share much. If you look at the articulation of the hips, Fury has ball-jointed hips with a thigh swivel, and Punisher omits the thigh joint (think Black Knight or Sandman). The torso on Fury has all those straps, which Punisher lacks. The arms and head are obviously different, so the only parts they shares (if any), are his lower legs.

The Straps are a separate piece. Since Punisher hasnt been released yet, i'd be willing to bet they use the exact same body (punisher was developed first, so it makes sense to think of Fury as being the 2nd use).

The Straps are a separate piece. Since Punisher hasnt been released yet, i'd be willing to bet they use the exact same body (punisher was developed first, so it makes sense to think of Fury as being the 2nd use).

right. the pics of him at sdc showed that he had ball joints. marvelmar has that fig