Marvel Legends Two Packs 2008 2nd Wave

robbie

The first wave was put on hasbrotoyshop.com in may and was released 2 or more months later. So with that said and the fact that they are not on that site makes me wonder if they will be released anytinme soon.

I know I have said this before, but really I need this wave and want some tlc. And info.

Please don't hate. I know I am impatient!!

I'm curious to see the Iron Man from the 2 packs. Depending on the quality vs the series 1, that's when I'll decide whether or not to continue being cheap and passing on series 1 on ebay or not. I really don't care much for Maria Hill, so if the box set one isn't as good...

yeah...but im going to have soooo much fun making cap slap the p!ss outta her....

I actually am really looking forward to this second wave of 2-packs.

Total army builder packs.

Nick, Dum Dum, Maria Hill & Sharron Carter! I can't wait. I honestly never thought these characters would see plastic. Add in the and ninja and Iron Mans and I am totally stoked.

I'm also looking forward to the Kree/Skrull packs, though I wish there were some extra variants available for the skrull to give some extra power sets.

I've been looking forward to the second wave more than the first. That Ultimate Fury was great but I'm not sure what to do with him, unless they give me the rest of the Ultimates. But I totally want a Kree army. I'm going to buy the hell out of that. I hardly saw the first wave in stores though. I hope there's better distribution on the second wave.