Red skull and taskmasker

deadpooliscool

The Red Skull does actually wear a mask again in the current Captain America books. He transfered his mind into the body of Aleksander Lukin and puts a mask over Lukin's face. This is from marvel.com...

Recently, Red Skull manipulated his way into the position of Secretary of State as Dell Rusk to develop a biological weapon he tested at Mount Rushmore, only to be assassinated by the Winter Soldier, under orders from the former Soviet general Aleksander Lukin, who wanted to possess the Cosmic Cube. When the Skull was shot, he was on the phone with Lukin and was holding the Cosmic Cube. He attempted to switch bodies with Lukin to survive, but with the cube being weak and him dying, it didn't completely work, and instead the Skull only managed to transfer his mind into Lukin's body; now the two enemies are trapped together.

The Red Skull does actually wear a mask again in the current Captain America books. He transfered his mind into the body of Aleksander Lukin and puts a mask over Lukin's face. This is from marvel.com...

Recently, Red Skull manipulated his way into the position of Secretary of State as Dell Rusk to develop a biological weapon he tested at Mount Rushmore, only to be assassinated by the Winter Soldier, under orders from the former Soviet general Aleksander Lukin, who wanted to possess the Cosmic Cube. When the Skull was shot, he was on the phone with Lukin and was holding the Cosmic Cube. He attempted to switch bodies with Lukin to survive, but with the cube being weak and him dying, it didn't completely work, and instead the Skull only managed to transfer his mind into Lukin's body; now the two enemies are trapped together.

now that is intresting! where do i start for that stoy?

The Red Skull did eventually have the actual skull for a head, it was not always a mask. The Taskmaster does have a mask, but depending on the artist, it sometimes looks like the real deal.

oh....guess youre too early catalyst....

To be fair, I assumed we were talking about the original Skull since A) that's the one the toy is based off of and B) as far as being a villain goes you don't get much more badass than being trained by and working directly for Hitler - the 20th centuries greatest monster. Not to mention the fact that the second red skull is only a communist. Big deal on that front - my mom's bf calls me a commie every time I tell him I vote left.

The Red Skull did eventually have the actual skull for a head, it was not always a mask. The Taskmaster does have a mask, but depending on the artist, it sometimes looks like the real deal.

To be fair, I assumed we were talking about the original Skull since A) that's the one the toy is based off of and B) as far as being a villain goes you don't get much more badass than being trained by and working directly for Hitler - the 20th centuries greatest monster. Not to mention the fact that the second red skull is only a communist. Big deal on that front - my mom's bf calls me a commie every time I tell him I vote left.

I wasn't being or trying to be unfair; that's not the point. I was just giving the most current update on the character for those who didn't know.

ya moms BF sounds like red foreman( that 70's show)

I think the Red Skull had his Skull face when he had the body of a cloned Captain America. The Red Skull in Lukin's body is in the newest run of Cap, which is GREAT. I recommend that book to anyone. One of the best marvel has published over the past few years. I thought I would be done when they killed Rogers but Brubaker really pulled it off. Bucky is turning into a good Cap.

Pooda,

To read all the goodness of the Captain America/Red Skull/Winter Soldier aka Bucky story, start here:

CaptainAmerica_WinterSoldier_Vol1.jpg

Thats the newest Captain America series trade paperback collecting issues 1-7. You can get it on EBay CHEAP. If you want, PM me and Ill send you some links to some private dealers on Ebay that sell Trade Paperbacks on EBay for WAY below cost. If you like it, continue on through the trade's to the death of Steve Roger/Captain America in issue 25 and Bucky/Winter Soldier's eventual donning of the Captain America mantle several issues after Steve's death and beyond. All the issues flow smoothly with outstanding writing by Ed Brubaker and some of the best artwork ever put out by Steve Epting. Captain America is truly one of the best comics Marvel is putting out now, hands down.