Apocalypse VS Superman

Catalyst

y not senty v.s superman

then again hulk lost from superman and sentry supposedly lost from hulk in WWH

The Hulk that lost against Superman was Banner Hulk, the one that would change back into Banner when it's pulse got to high and fought for a long time. It was not the Savage Hulk that gets stronger as he gets madder. There is no real fight to compare the most frequently used Savage Hulk with Superman. Savage Hulk is similar to Doomsday in sense and everyone knows what Doomsday did to Superman. Hard to say if Hulk could hold his own with Superman. Sentry is a Superman knock off so I guess you can use that as a measure.

y not senty v.s superman

The Hulk that lost against Superman was Banner Hulk, the one that would change back into Banner when it's pulse got to high and fought for a long time. It was not the Savage Hulk that gets stronger as he gets madder. There is no real fight to compare the most frequently used Savage Hulk with Superman. Savage Hulk is similar to Doomsday in sense and everyone knows what Doomsday did to Superman. Hard to say if Hulk could hold his own with Superman. Sentry is a Superman knock off so I guess you can use that as a measure.

well since u put it this way then we cant say that hulk beat sentry.. since banner gave the final punch :)

y not senty v.s superman

well since u put it this way then we cant say that hulk beat sentry.. since banner gave the final punch :)

But then that wasn't Sentry either that was Robert Reynolds. So I guess it was a draw in a wierd sense of the word.

Superman=Superpansy. Nuff Said'

If your going inter company face offs it gets no better than Batman vs Wolverine (by the Way Wizard ranked them as #1 and #2 greatest characters ever with Wolverine being the superior one) Wolverine would win/kill Batman within the hour. Nuff Said'

you must be high!

If you don't like reality you can always go back to the DC boards.

Superman=Superpansy. Nuff Said'

If your going inter company face offs it gets no better than Batman vs Wolverine (by the Way Wizard ranked them as #1 and #2 greatest characters ever with Wolverine being the superior one) Wolverine would win/kill Batman within the hour. Nuff Said'

you must be high!

If you don't like reality you can always go back to the DC boards.

Though I agree that Wolverine can own Batman. He has a right to his opinion just because he is on a Marvel board doesn't mean he has to agree that Batman would lose to Wolverine. I am not starting an argument, just stating this is an open opinion forum not a narrow minded forum where we all agree on everything.

I wasn't telling him to leave the Marvel boards. I meant if he was uncomfortable with the reality of Wolverine's superiority he could always go back to the DC boards where everyone will blindy praise Batman's ability to beat everyone ever even though he is just a rich guy in a suit.

I agree.

I do REALLY hate how DC die hard fans hang around a *MARVEL* Forum,and when a *MARVEL* fan says something about DC,they go off the rails,even though its a *MARVEL* forum. If you dont like how we talk about the DC ratbags,dont come at all.

My 2 cents worth.

All in all i say:

DC SUCKS!

:P

I wasn't telling him to leave the Marvel boards. I meant if he was uncomfortable with the reality of Wolverine's superiority he could always go back to the DC boards where everyone will blindy praise Batman's ability to beat everyone ever even though he is just a rich guy in a suit.

so i cant say that i dont believe that batman can be beat by wolvy? theyre comic characters! they can do what ever the mind wants them to do. take wolvy vs lobo.....wolvy beat the hell outta lobo. lobo beat the hell outta superman.... wizard or whoever doesnt make the last call. it seems like youre the one uncomfortable. its no different than the apoc vs supes question...it can go either way depending on what eithe character does. you act as if the underdog never wins...

About that "he is just a rich guy in the suit" thing isnt ironman just a rich guy in a suit.

About that "he is just a rich guy in the suit" thing isnt ironman just a rich guy in a suit.

and the same method tony uses to beat guys that he cant physically beat, batman would also use.

and the same method tony uses to beat guys that he cant physically beat, batman would also use.

Thats what I'm saying.

But DC really does suck. They have one guy who is a huge cash pot and all the DC marks think he can beat anyone. Batman vs Spider-Man would be a great fight and Spidey should win based on abilities but if Batman were to win I would not be shocked. Just as Captain America should be able to mop the floor with Batty Batman could only win by fighting dirty and severely cheating. There is no way he could pull that $hit with Wolverine. The guy is a killing machine and he has Batman beat in every category. Deathstorke would be a better fight for Wolverine though Wolvy would still kill him.

Yeah Iron Man's suit is just "slightly" better than Batman's bullit proof chest plate and tights.

But DC really does suck. They have one guy who is a huge cash pot and all the DC marks think he can beat anyone. Batman vs Spider-Man would be a great fight and Spidey should win based on abilities but if Batman were to win I would not be shocked. Just as Captain America should be able to mop the floor with Batty Batman could only win by fighting dirty and severely cheating. There is no way he could pull that $hit with Wolverine. The guy is a killing machine and he has Batman beat in every category. Deathstorke would be a better fight for Wolverine though Wolvy would still kill him.

i agree that some of dc's characters are lame....but it sounds like youre every bit of what youre accusing dc "marks" to be. batman has wiped the floor with slade, and if you dont like him fine, but dont insult me because our opinions differ.

Yeah Iron Man's suit is just "slightly" better than Batman's bullit proof chest plate and tights.

you must dont know much about batman, if you did, you'd know that he has several different armors.