Apocalypse VS Superman

Catalyst

ya, but if you think about it, batman can beat anyone, for some reason, even though he has no powers,

spidey does have powers, but he should have been dead 1,000,000 times, hes fought the HULK and lived.....

which is exactly my point.... the writers choose. like i said before, lobo beat superman, wolvy beat lobo, but wolvy cant beat superman.

Wizard is the authoritative voice on Comics and have been since 1991. Those that dismiss their dominance and opinions are fools. Lets go back 11 years to this feature:

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Silver Surfer and Thor are the two most powerful heroes ever.

I can't think of a single way Batman could beat Wolverine. Because there is no way and thats the reason we've never seen them fight. Even though it's one of the most talked about wish list fights ever. DC wouldn't go for it because Wolverine would make him HUMBLE Iron Sheik style.

Wizard is the authoritative voice on Comics and have been since 1991. Those that dismiss their dominance and opinions are fools. Lets go back 11 years to this feature:

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Silver Surfer and Thor are the two most powerful heroes ever.

I can't think of a single way Batman could beat Wolverine. Because there is no way and thats the reason we've never seen them fight. Even though it's one of the most talked about wish list fights ever. DC wouldn't go for it because Wolverine would make him HUMBLE Iron Sheik style.

okay.

wonder woman and THE FLASH and professor X cannot beat the hulk, but supes and thor and surfer i agree with

right. whats crazy is....ive seen wonder woman keep up with superman. imo...they shouldnt even mix the lines. almost every hero has beaten someone waaaay outta their league, and has been beaten rather quickly by someone that shouldnt have been able to pull it off. (for the most part) i find it funny that professor x cant beat the hulk.

wonder woman and THE FLASH and professor X cannot beat the hulk, but supes and thor and surfer i agree with

right. whats crazy is....ive seen wonder woman keep up with superman. imo...they shouldnt even mix the lines. almost every hero has beaten someone waaaay outta their league, and has been beaten rather quickly by someone that shouldnt have been able to pull it off. (for the most part) i find it funny that professor x cant beat the hulk.

The one that got to me was the Doctor Strange Hulk one. Okay so ol' Doc Strange cooks of a spell to make Hulk walk away or sends him to another Dimension. Is that really someone winning a fight? That just seems like stopping the fight to me. It doesn't show a test of strength in head to head combat. That list is just opinionated like anybody else's stance on comic book fights. Like you said it is really up to what the writers want to happen. If they want Surfer to lose to Hulk in a gladiator arena, it happens. If they want Thor to get owned in space by Red Hulk, it happens. If they want Annihilus' forces to overcome Galactus it happens. The list goes on and on.

I wasn't telling him to leave the Marvel boards. I meant if he was uncomfortable with the reality of Wolverine's superiority he could always go back to the DC boards where everyone will blindy praise Batman's ability to beat everyone ever even though he is just a rich guy in a suit.

About that "he is just a rich guy in the suit" thing isnt ironman just a rich guy in a suit.

Yeah Iron Man's suit is just "slightly" better than Batman's bullit proof chest plate and tights.

you must dont know much about batman, if you did, you'd know that he has several different armors.

I like the one hulk buster looking armor he used. Also I do like the alex ross armor he made for him.

I wasn't telling him to leave the Marvel boards. I meant if he was uncomfortable with the reality of Wolverine's superiority he could always go back to the DC boards where everyone will blindy praise Batman's ability to beat everyone ever even though he is just a rich guy in a suit.

About that "he is just a rich guy in the suit" thing isnt ironman just a rich guy in a suit.

Yeah Iron Man's suit is just "slightly" better than Batman's bullit proof chest plate and tights.

you must dont know much about batman, if you did, you'd know that he has several different armors.

I like the one hulk buster looking armor he used. Also I do like the alex ross armor he made for him.

see....everyone knows that physically wolvy has bats beat.(mutant..) but batman's brain works on an whole other level..... thats the breaking point! if wolvy can be knocked out, or shook up, batman would be the one to find the way to do it. its also alot of people who cant get their point acroos without totally slandering a character.... "batman sucks"! or "i hate DC" doesnt support sh**! my buddy ben hates ironman....he says "he cant fight!, all he has is that suit!" the fact is, ironman will kick the crap outta alot of people....period! and when he cant , he does what batman does....makes a way.

I liked the freeze armor from Batman vs Predator III

I liked the freeze armor from Batman vs Predator III

yeah....that was slick. the predator kicked bats a**.....at first.

see....everyone knows that physically wolvy has bats beat.(mutant..) but batman's brain works on an whole other level..... thats the breaking point! if wolvy can be knocked out, or shook up, batman would be the one to find the way to do it. its also alot of people who cant get their point acroos without totally slandering a character.... "batman sucks"! or "i hate DC" doesnt support sh**! my buddy ben hates ironman....he says "he cant fight!, all he has is that suit!" the fact is, ironman will kick the crap outta alot of people....period! and when he cant , he does what batman does....makes a way.

Good point.