Best BAF?

GhostMaverick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

soz mods i thought instead of making a new topic i would bring this back for new memmbers to have there part... or for others just to chat about again.

my favs would have to be sentinel... hes a great size great weight and easy to stand and galactus even though hes not big enough, hes still realy awsome, hes amust still need two pieces but... grrr

soz mods i thought instead of making a new topic i would bring this back for new memmbers to have there part... or for others just to chat about again.

my favs would have to be sentinel... hes a great size great weight and easy to stand and galactus even though hes not big enough, hes still realy awsome, hes amust still need two pieces but... grrr

thank you for bringing the old thread up, instead of making a new one. im still going with ronan. i also like annihilus.

thank you for bringing the old thread up, instead of making a new one. im still going with ronan. i also like annihilus.

icon1.gif Ronan is a prety cool BAF but im not much of a fan of annihilus... onslaught is prety sweet but.

I'd probably like Ronan better if the FF4 figures were better. There were some great figures and some absolutely horrible figures in that wave.

Any in perticular cause ronan is prety sweet and i was very very happy to get a moleman thats guys legendary!

right. i thought dr.doom was awesome! and i liked johnny(except the head)

I'd probably like Ronan better if the FF4 figures were better. There were some great figures and some absolutely horrible figures in that wave.

Any in perticular cause ronan is prety sweet and i was very very happy to get a moleman thats guys legendary!

right. i thought dr.doom was awesome! and i liked johnny(except the head)

right? lol Dr Doom i have heard so much about him, but once again i cant find them any were so cant get him >:[, and torch was prety sweet, also liked the Mr fantastic since im a mjor fan of him any way.

I'll rate only the one's that I own in order of my personal favorites. (I also include the DC Collect & Connect figs):

1. MODOK (just because the character is so old-school bizarre.)

2. Annihilus

3. Sentinel

4. Red Hulk

5. Galactus

6. Solomon Grundy

7. Metamorpho (what can I say? I like weird, obscure characters.)

8. Mojo

I only buy the figures from each series that I like, so those are all the BAFs I currently have. I did have Onslaught, but I don't really like the character and I had no use for him, so I recently sold him on Ebay. One of these days I'd like to pick up FFF, Giant-Man and maybe the Blob though.

I didn't like Namor, Johnny Storm, Sue Storm, or Mole Man. I actually didn't get any of the figures because I didn't want to have half of a BAF just laying around. Looking back, I really wish I would've at least gotten Dr. Doom.

Ninjak: yer i have recently been thinking of geting MODOK, hes looks realy cool and the series isnt bad either!

SerenityInFire: Didnt like mole man! i was just happy that he is finally out there... i ahve no real interest in geting the whole set either but i realy want the Dr Doom, mole man and Mr fantastic (cool body).

Ninjak: yer i have recently been thinking of geting MODOK, hes looks realy cool and the series isnt bad either!

You should pick him up. He's not the biggest or most poseable BAF, but he's a very cool and unique classic villain. The MODOK series of figures was one of my favorites as well. It had a lot of characters that needed the Legend treatment: Captain Marvel, Moon Knight, Spider-Woman, The Wasp, and even Beta Ray Bill was cool. The only one I didn't pick up was the Iron Man. I saw him once and passed him up, and then I couldn't find him again. I ended up getting MODOK's right arm on Ebay for like $2.00.

Cool blackcat2006. I have em all except ares :sad: . Hey powertime I think Annihilus is pretty sweet. Well its all an opinion anyways. So it dont make no matters.

yer i know and im not starting fights or anythink i just personally dont like him... lol

No fight started here and I think too that he is funny looking.