Best BAF?

GhostMaverick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much that Annihilus was bad, it's just every other figure in that wave was bad.

Yeah, but I liked hulk.

icon8.gif xD lol i dont like that hulk i liked herc and banshee...

Those were both cool too, but banshee's face gets on my nevrs sometimes.

It's like he's trying to force out a giant turd.

Hercules and Hulk were the best out of that series, although both could have been done better in my opinion. The Kelsey Grammar figure wasn't too bad, but the Iron Man, Emma Frost and Banshee were pretty bad.

Blob was much better, giving us some really good figures, but a few shitty ones as well, such as Ultimate Wolvie and X3 Jean Grey.

It's not so much that Annihilus was bad, it's just every other figure in that wave was bad.

Yeah, but I liked hulk.

It's like he's trying to force out a giant turd.

Hercules and Hulk were the best out of that series, although both could have been done better in my opinion. The Kelsey Grammar figure wasn't too bad, but the Iron Man, Emma Frost and Banshee were pretty bad.

Blob was much better, giving us some really good figures, but a few shitty ones as well, such as Ultimate Wolvie and X3 Jean Grey.

yer but atleast in that series we got Blob! and quick silver which were both great!

yer but atleast in that series we got Blob! and quick silver which were both great!

Quicksilver, Thor, She Hulk and Xorn were awesome! Even X3 Juggernaut was a good figure. Overall the Blob wave was pretty good.

Quicksilver, Thor, She Hulk and Xorn were awesome! Even X3 Juggernaut was a good figure. Overall the Blob wave was pretty good.

For sure i realy think blob is in the top 5... myne would have to be

1. Sentinel
  2. Galactus
  3. MODOK
  4. Blob
  5. Onslaught

Yeah, but I liked hulk.

I actually liked Banshee, i just wish he had his collar though.

• 1 month later...

I want a X3 Juggernaut, but never saw one here in Portugal.