What Should Be The Next Avengers ML?

tarot

Well in the last few wave even last year i have notice a difference with the character choices os Hasbro. While TB was focus on getting as many X-men out of the way, it seems Hasbro want to complete the Avengers. Which is great cuas they are my favourite book.

But what should be the SINGLE most important new character next to be made?

Personally I want to see Mockingbird. She was a founder of the AWC and was Hawkeyes wife. not only that but she has returned alive in the books now.

While were at it, what should be the Single most important Avengers Villain that should be brought out?

I want to see Baron Zemo 2. He is an important character and was a member of the Thunderbolt, and MOE.

I'm not sure who I'd choose, but I'd like to see U.S. Agent, Echo, Machine Man, Stingray, Modern Luke Cage, Black Widow (updated), Captain America (Bucky), Thor (modern), War Machine (as in Avengers the Initiative with removeable face plate showing a part cyborg Rhodey), Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady), Constrictor (Avengers the Initiative). I would be happy to see any one of these.

I'm not sure who I'd choose, but I'd like to see U.S. Agent, Echo, Machine Man, Stingray, Modern Luke Cage, Black Widow (updated), Captain America (Bucky), Thor (modern), War Machine (as in Avengers the Initiative with removeable face plate showing a part cyborg Rhodey), Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady), Constrictor (Avengers the Initiative). I would be happy to see any one of these.

Thats a nice list. My fav on your list is a new luke cage. Also a new iron fist where he has the guns would be awesome.

I want to go with Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar (Monica Rambeau). She's a CLASSIC, she's female, she was a leader for a while, and I've always thought she had a cool costume. They can even do a translucent variant where she's all yellow light when she flies.

Others I'd like to see over time:

Crystal

Sersi

USAgent

Quasar

Swordsman

Mockingbird

Stingray

Justice

Firestar

Rage

Modern Luke Cage

Black Widow (updated sculpt)

Hellcat

pooda, of course ml's have potential but they have to include characters that most people know ,like spider-man, hulk, iron man, wolverine, etc, or else it woulnd't sell as much.

for some strange reason, you believe that b.s. im not saying anything about you, just that kids that dont READ comics, dont buy these. hml 1 had ult IM....didnt sell. hml2 had ult. wolvy....didnt sell. we buy MLs, kids buy kiddie suff. the ares wave is being bought up by adults, just like the rulk, mojo. modok, and whatever other waves. those "starting line up" characters will not sell the line, just sell themselves.

1. Jack Of Hearts

2. Stingray

3. Swordsman

4. Mantis

5. Starfox

6. Edwin Jarvis

7. Rick Jones

8. Machine Man

9. Moondragon

10. Sersi

11. Photon

12. Mockingbird

13. Quasar

14. Gilgamesh

In that order. And for a villian, has to be classic Ultron, Grim Reaper, Executioner, BAF classic Super Adaptoid

Different outfit hawkeye/mocking bird 2 pack

jack of hearts

Justice

New luke cage

New iron fist

any avengers they release i wont mind collecting hehe.

Why r u people asking for beast? isnt the already released one look like when he was with the avengers? minus the X . Just put astonishing beast with the x-men and beast with the avengers :)

pooda, of course ml's have potential but they have to include characters that most people know ,like spider-man, hulk, iron man, wolverine, etc, or else it woulnd't sell as much.

for some strange reason, you believe that b.s. im not saying anything about you, just that kids that dont READ comics, dont buy these. hml 1 had ult IM....didnt sell. hml2 had ult. wolvy....didnt sell. we buy MLs, kids buy kiddie suff. the ares wave is being bought up by adults, just like the rulk, mojo. modok, and whatever other waves. those "starting line up" characters will not sell the line, just sell themselves.

I would love it if they made characters that no one knows. I read the comics so i would buy them in a heart beat. I know to that there are characters in the comics I dont know and I would still buy them. And good point pooda.

i would buy any of the avengers as well. So long as they arent remakes. I wonder why they dont just do the same thing dc direct did. and marvel select doesnt count. Make a line of 6" figures just for collectors. They could simply let the collectors decide what they want in the waves. Character selection would be so much easier for them, and the people sculpting these figures wouldnt get tired of making the same character over and over and over again.