MS Wolverine

pooda

wow ms is taking the center stage and brings out the big names. hulk, thor, ironman and now wolverine? i am begining to like them a lot. i have some of the ms figs like thanos and mephisto. they look amazing next to the legends. now i dont compare them because they are from different companys and from another collection. just like the squads or minimates.

Its just a proto correct? cause i see no articulation on him heheh.

Still i dunno why anyone would want it even if it has good artic once its out with the Rulk wave TS Wolvy being damn good.

why do you guys keep comparing ml to ms? if you collect ms, wouldnt you want a compatable wolvy?

Yes it is a different line in a differnet scale. But they are some what close to scale and for Thanos, Memphisto and Watcher we HAVE to use in our ML lines because those very important charcters have not been made in ML. Also the new Thor works in ML as he is just slightly taller than the Lord Thor from last year. Obviously this Wolverine will not work with our ML because he's supposed to be 5'3 and most of the existing ML Wolverine are already a bit too tall. This upcomming 7 inch Wolvie will be ridiculous when next to ML figures.

wow ms is taking the center stage and brings out the big names. hulk, thor, ironman and now wolverine? i am begining to like them a lot. i have some of the ms figs like thanos and mephisto. they look amazing next to the legends. now i dont compare them because they are from different companys and from another collection. just like the squads or minimates.

thank you! aot of guys think that all marvel figs should be compatable with MLs. sorry dudes....everyone aint into MLs.

Its just a proto correct? cause i see no articulation on him heheh.

Still i dunno why anyone would want it even if it has good artic once its out with the Rulk wave TS Wolvy being damn good.

why do you guys keep comparing ml to ms? if you collect ms, wouldnt you want a compatable wolvy?

Yes it is a different line in a differnet scale. But they are some what close to scale and for Thanos, Memphisto and Watcher we HAVE to use in our ML lines because those very important charcters have not been made in ML. Also the new Thor works in ML as he is just slightly taller than the Lord Thor from last year. Obviously this Wolverine will not work with our ML because he's supposed to be 5'3 and most of the existing ML Wolverine are already a bit too tall. This upcomming 7 inch Wolvie will be ridiculous when next to ML figures.

good.... im glad its not inscale with ML. i bet its inscale with what counts...MS. you shouldnt look for one company to fix another's mistakes.

pooda ur right. i collect ml and i pick at ms and i was just thinking when they would do this wolverine and now that they are guess what im getting it. love the hulk

any idea on a release date?

i wish. you should see the fuss that i caused over at the fwoosh.

on a side note.....what if he had metal claws?

Horrible timing on MS's part. We just got the perfect Tiger Stripe Wolverine last month in the target wave. They should of released this last year when our only other 6 inch plus scale TS wolvie was the $hitty Toybiz series 3 one.

They did time MS Hulk well, the Foom wave or Movie line didn't produce a good Savage Hulk but MS pulled through with the the Hulk that I say looks like the one that fought Onslaught with Banner blocked from his mind. Matter of Fact that is a good display idea considering I have Onslaught. I'm waiting for my Spencers Gift store to get it though. I don't want to buy online if I don't have to.

That was very off topic sorry, but MS has a track record of hits and misses. I mean Zombies and Modern Thor were right on, but other issues of thier stuff wasn't the best timing. I think more so that ML and MS feed off of each other to see if popularity of a certain fig lasts and steals the other company's thunder a little. What would be nice if MS took over the 6 inch line seeing that Hasbro really doesn't have a passion for it, and then MS can start the 12 inch icons again for the larger characters they want to do.

WoW! Now thats an amazing looking wolverine. Definetely picking that up. Btw,the target wolverine is crap compared to this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA

You must be high on acid. Target Wolverine is the greatest Wolverine figure ever created. His only small problem is you need to paint your own light orange detailing on his costume.(I tried a black wash but it didn't look right) I painted mine just like Jin did(obviously mine's not quite as perfect):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-WOLVERINE-Marvel-Legends-Figure-Red-Hulk-Target_W0QQitemZ230291474688QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ

ViewItem