i am getting the Ares set tomorrow BUT !!!

abazou

I dunno some how i dont feel excited to get it.. its a werid feeling i never felt before getting a new baf.. maybe cause most of the figures were already done befrore

Vision: i know this one is better but still he's been on that shelf

Ironman: another armor

Warmachine: another armor

Human torch: already have the old 1 (why did we need another torch again ?)

scarlet spider: not a bad entry but think the paint could be better

i am just guessing thats y i'm not to hyped but oh well.. gotta have that baf.. cross bones and kang

Anyone got the series? and got something good to say? :)

I really didn't have any interest in any of these characters or the BAF. I guess ol' broom head will be excluded from my collection. LOL, I love the fact Huk called Ares broom head and Ares actually got offended by it.

Broom Head. lol.

I really want ares. Cant find him anywhere.

not me. i want crossbones, torch, and kang.

I want 'em all execpt the war machine. Looks just like ultimate ironman. Crossbones looks really cool.

What exactly is the Ben Reilly package variant? Why did they decide to call that costume Scarlet Spider?

the variant is a package variant and the reason they called him Scarlet Spider because he is Scarlet Spider, just in his Spider-man custome. plus it make people think it a new character and not spider-man which it is.

What exactly is the Ben Reilly package variant? Why did they decide to call that costume Scarlet Spider?

Probablly because Hasbro is to cheap to do a real Scarlet Spider without jacking up the cost to $14.99. It would cost to much for them to add the cloth hoodie, belt, and ankle pouches. Look at the Ares wave; few of the figures have accesories, only Crossbones I believe. They were about $11. Now look at the Hulk wave; most of these figures had accessories (Union Jack w/ belt, knife, & pistol; Spiral w/ helmet, 2 swords, & sheath; Silver Savage w/ mace, sword, & surf board; Adam w/ staff), each at $15. So instead of giving us the genuine article, the gave us Ben Reilly Spider-Man and labeled him as Scarlet Spider to save a buck but still say they put out a new character even though it is really Spider-Man (reguardless of who is behind the mask).

the variant is a package variant and the reason they called him Scarlet Spider because he is Scarlet Spider, just in his Spider-man custome. plus it make people think it a new character and not spider-man which it is.

But weren't both those characters contemporaries at the time? Ben Reilly was the "clone" who thought he was the original and the Scarlet Spider was the real Peter Parker who thought he was really the clone (and Kaine was another clone) until that saga failed miserably and they re-wrote it so that Peter Parker was always the original and the clone conveniently died and everyone hoped the Spider-Man comics had hit their nadir.

But weren't both those characters contemporaries at the time? Ben Reilly was the "clone" who thought he was the original and the Scarlet Spider was the real Peter Parker who thought he was really the clone (and Kaine was another clone) until that saga failed miserably and they re-wrote it so that Peter Parker was always the original and the clone conveniently died and everyone hoped the Spider-Man comics had hit their nadir.

look who is Ben Reilly? he is Scarlet Spider. there problem solved.

look who is Ben Reilly? he is Scarlet Spider. there problem solved.

Okay, I realize that I was confused about that. But come on who wasn't at the time? Thanks for the info.