2 Packs Wave 2 Countdown!

JohnnyRebelV2

The next round of 2 packs should be showing up any time! I know, I know your saying how can you countdown to something when you don't even know the day it is your counting down to! So I guess this is more like an anticipation thread. I really wan the new Classic Iron Man. I'm still happy with the one we got in Toy Biz series 1 but the new one looks EXACTLY like Tony did in the comics from late 60's to mid 80's. It's his most iconic look ever and my only (HUGE) concern is the size of the figure. We know he won't be as tall as Toy Biz's version because Hasbro likes making under sized figures (Silver Surfer anyone?) I don't know if this is due to their cheapness and wanting to save on plastic by making them small or they are plain stupid and don't care or realize most collectors rightful obsession with scale. It's probably a bit of both! If the new IM is the same size as the lil' Mark 3 I will be greatly disappointed, but if he's bigger he'll be the best Iron Man ever!

I think along with the IM/Maria Hill pack we'll be getting the Kree/Skrull set and Nick Fury-generic shield agent/Hand Ninja set. But I'm not sure if the Dum Dum Dugan/Hand variant set will be showing up at the same time or arriving with the Stealth Iron Man/ Sharon Carter set. does anyone know for sure?

Lots of good fodder among these. I'm looking forward to making the Golden, Silver Centurion, and Classic War Machine armors with that Classic IM figure. The Nick Fury figure looks fantastic, though I prefer the Ultimate one, since that design was used in the Iron man movie (got the DVD today, and both the movie and extras are awesome).

I am looking forward to these. The only thing i wont be buying is sue and johnny. I own all of the mls up to the last two packs of ben/reed. I am so tired of f4 figures. Maybe marvel will kill them all off and we will never have to worry with it again!

But its FINALLY a good looking Sue and Johnny, can't say that about any of the past ones :P

I really think that this sucks that it is taking so long for them to come out! I know,I know I am impatient, but it is almost novemeber and nothing. Not even a pre order from hasbrotoyshop.com.. And not anything on ebay from Hong Kong - like with Ares wave someone from over there was selling the BAF a month prior for $250+. I know someone will say it is coming in Nov, but the variant is with Sharon Carter said nov, not the Maria hill one. With that said, does anyone agree or think that Toys r us will see them first? Fin Fang Foom came to tru first, then rulk was at target and ares was at walmart. So i think it will come to tru first. What u think?

I really think that this sucks that it is taking so long for them to come out! I know,I know I am impatient, but it is almost novemeber and nothing. Not even a pre order from hasbrotoyshop.com.. And not anything on ebay from Hong Kong - like with Ares wave someone from over there was selling the BAF a month prior for $250+. I know someone will say it is coming in Nov, but the variant is with Sharon Carter said nov, not the Maria hill one. With that said, does anyone agree or think that Toys r us will see them first? Fin Fang Foom came to tru first, then rulk was at target and ares was at walmart. So i think it will come to tru first. What u think?

dud they are not supposed to be out til the middle / end of november.

I'm also concerned about Iron Man's scale. The Heroes Reborn IM is quite a cool looking figure but he's a shrimp. What's even worse, he has a tiny head. There's no way that it looks like a helmet. Ultimate War Machine on the other hand does a very good job of looking like a guy in armor. I hope the upcoming classic IM captures that same feel.

The tags at SDCC for Classic IM/Maria Hill and Nick Fury/Hand said OCT.

i've said this before. They said Fucking November!!!

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...00&start=20

Sorry to rain on your parade Tarot, i think your cool and all, just wanna show that your wrong ;)

In that pic the tag under IM and Maria clearly state OCT, one of the others behind them says the same(think its Fury/Hand, Skrull/Kree might be OCT also, tis blurry so its hard to tell)

Its the variant sets that are tagged for NOV, IM/Sharon, Dum Dum/Hand etc.

Sorry to rain on your parade Tarot, i think your cool and all, just wanna show that your wrong ;)

In that pic the tag under IM and Maria clearly state OCT, one of the others behind them says the same(think its Fury/Hand, Skrull/Kree might be OCT also, tis blurry so its hard to tell)

ahh now i see must have confused the variants with the main line but then again i think like the Ares wave it will be the last day of october before we see them.

Some of us still havn't even seen wave 1(and i've got a Target and a WM)

Try walmart.com and have them ship it to your store-no extra charge. I have seen plenty here in L'ville, Ga. If walmart.com doesn't help, pm me. I will try to hook you up-you only have to pay for the figs & s/h with no profit for me and figs 4 u-I have even help my fellow collector abroad).

Btw thanks for backing up, AlphaPrime ;^)

ahh now i see must have confused the variants with the main line but then again i think like the Ares wave it will be the last day of october before we see them.

HUMBLED!!!!!!!!!!