BAF GREEN HULK

pooda

Where is this from?

That was the Hulk that was supposed to be for the Foom wave but Hasbro copped out and made him the Red Hulk BAF because they are cheap and didn't want to make a good Thanos. I am still upset that the Mcguinnes Hulk with the Red variant wasn't in the Foom wave.

He speaks the truth! While most of us thought we'd be getting Thanos or Drax(or even Blastarr) as the wave 5 BAF we got stuck with the Rulk that should of been in the Foom wave. But then they took the wave from 12 to 8 figures getting rid of the above McHulk, Val, Red King and BiBeast.

Hasbro should market a wave with the Mcguiness Hulk as the build-a-figure. The catch is that it would be a Hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive, similar to how Target got Rulk (Target/red, Hasbro/green). It could be a six figure wave like the Rulk one but it could include figures that we know hasbro could make but have never released as seen by prototypes (Bibeast, Valkyrie, Magneto (Toyfare poll), etc.).

better idea: release him as a single figure like he was going to be originally.

You really think that Hasbro would sell it as a single figure when they could make six times that per Hulk by selling it as a build-a-figure? Sure it would cost more to produce the six figures to build him but it would most likely gross a larger profit depending on character selection.

better idea: release him as a single figure like he was going to be originally.

You really think that Hasbro would sell it as a single figure when they could make six times that per Hulk by selling it as a build-a-figure? Sure it would cost more to produce the six figures to build him but it would most likely gross a larger profit depending on character selection.

not even that....they cant even "find" a way to bring dragon man as a single fig.

i wouldn't have minded getting that hulk instead of human torch or war machine from the ares wave

we needed that torch! as for war machine....they really copped out on that one.

agree with you there that Human Torch was essentially since the ML 2 is way out of date now.

As for War Machine, the least Hasbro could have done was given us a new head to say, i don't know, MATCH THE IMAGES ON THE FRIGGING BOX!!!!!!

2952004593_eb5848c5db_o.jpg

I remember when I downloaded this pic when they also released pics of Doc Samson, Valkyrie (I still want her), Red King and etc. This Hulk must have been designed by McGuiness before he started the comic because he doesn't draw the Hulk like this anymore. I'd like this figure I'll take a new head sculpt like the recent Hulk comics.

It would be a great BAF for Hasbro to produce when they retake the BAF concept. I wouldn{t like him to be a single figura cause it might get reduced (haven{t seen the size of the single foom figures, I hope they don´t look small). That´s why I wouldn´t like Hulk to be released as a single fig.

What I would really like to see is that Hulk in a two pack with a yelling face retooled head swap with...can´t think of a character that would go with this figure (a better and bigger Thing, I guess)

I'm gonna stick with the new MS figure, though the two-pack idea sounds good, possibly with a new Banner.

Yup, a new Banner sounds good. If that two-pack is ever made, is gonna be big, which means we have space for another big figure, like Bi-beast or Ironclad, but Banner is still a strong candidate.

oooooh....they should make a hulk/pooda 2 pack. i could mop the floor with hulk...lol

Red Hulk was the better choice to make as a BAF knowing that a lot of people didn't have a Red Hulk and would have said the FO Hulk is better than this Green Hulk and pass on this BAF. In fact, FO Hulk is still slightly bigger and and taller than Rulk right except for the arms/hands ? People would just said this head sculpt is a sillier looking than any other Green Hulk head.