Why is ML 6 Juggernaut's head so big!

LegendsCollector07

Ok I was looking at my ML 6 Juggernaut, which I got at a fairly good price considering it is ML 6 Juggernaut. Well, anyway his head is enormous! Not like a good type of large either his head is akwardly huge with a kind of creepy look on his face. Thank God his helmet can cover up this massive flaw in the sculpt. But still even with these flaws of huge head, short legs, and monkey arms he still look better than the crappy one Hasbro is putting out which isn't even in scale and not nearly the size of Face Off or King Hulk which is a good scale comparison considering Juggernaut is about the size of Hulk. Oh well ML 6 Juggy will have to do.

what do you want? a tiny head and a massive body? ml6 juggy looks way better then the new one who is coming. for my taste

Yeah I completely agree with you, I just thought the head was a little too big. Its so big he has the whole no neck thing going on. I just think with a little smaller head it would be a major improvement thats all. His head is massive compared to other MLs thats all I was saying. I was also saying it jokingly, I know alot of people notice it.

WAIT? what "new juggernaut coming" are you talking about?!?!?!??! get back at me, i hope your not talking about the movie figure from the blob wave?!?

No not that piece of junk. Theres a new one coming out with the new spiderman wave I think. Its just a nother random wave. I've seen pics I'll try to find one.

what do you want? a tiny head and a massive body? ml6 juggy looks way better then the new one who is coming. for my taste

Yeah I completely agree with you, I just thought the head was a little too big. Its so big he has the whole no neck thing going on. I just think with a little smaller head it would be a major improvement thats all. His head is massive compared to other MLs thats all I was saying. I was also saying it jokingly, I know alot of people notice it.

dont worry i took it that way too. i love when the figs are that massive. well juggy was from the first waves and toybiz still learned about how to do them. i never take off his helmet. i think that they made his head so big because that way you can see his eyes and big smile when he has his helmet on.

The new Juggie is not bad looking, just a tad bit small, especially the helmet. They must of crafted that with silly putty the day before SDCC.

The original ML Juggster was so huge, he had a hard time standing up without his legs doing side splits under his own weight. I had to let his arms down to his sides just to keep him from doing the electric slide.

And if you remember, when Juggernaut was first introduced, he was so big that he looked like a torpedo or a fat bullet. Just read the comic that ML-6 version came packaged with.

It's funny, Many did not like the movie Juggernaut (nice sculpt but the head was a killer

, but almost no one brings up the XMC version unless they used him for customizing.

OK, I take back its "flaws" this is a really awesome figure. The size and everything is perfect and it goes well with King Hulk. I have no more complaints with ML 6 Juggernaut. Hey Hasbro why don't you re-issue that fig in a two pack with the Mcguinness Hulk you never issued? I guarantee that would sell pretty darn well. Too bad that won't happen since we are getting the undersized one in a Spider-Man wave. When did Spider-Man ever fight Juggernaut?

ML 6 Juggernaut is perfect IMO. Wait a minute, didn't he get that BIG because of some rock - that Mystical Gem of Cytorrak ?? Didn't that transform him physically and magically into a walking, talking, Hulk -sized Monstrosity that he is now ? I used to complain about his looong simian-like arms, and huge fists, but thinking of how he is drawn and the images I get of constantly playing the videogame - XMen: Children of the Atom back in the day, he is perfect in my display. One of the better Marvel Legends and his size is sheer Awesomeness just to stand him next to Face Off Hulk and Wendigo, you won't get another one like him in this day of rising crude prices. I got him off EBay for $25 (Shipping included) and he's worth more in my collection than any other present day BAF that Hasbro is churning out. Hey, if the FO Hulk's head does not bother any of you, why would Cain Marko's ??