Why is ML 6 Juggernaut's head so big!

LegendsCollector07

Really? I didn't know that. Spidey fights a lot of people that have him out matched. Spider-Man is the true story of the under dog. But I guess youre right it could be a better figure than what was shown but usually the stuff Hasbro puts out on SDCC looks the same when they release it for sale. He may be tall but doesn't have the mass of ML 6 Juggernaut. Looks like that Spider-Man wave Juggernaut has been doing cardio and high reps instead of heavy low rep lifting, he's a little on the skinny side it looks like.

He is the first appearance Juggernaut IMO and stays true to the classic look back in the 60's/ 70's but I think the Series 6 Juggernaut can never be topped, much like ML6 Deadpool will never be topped, only a reissue will do it justice for those who never got these. Another one from that series need to be rereleased - Cable, but upscaled some. . . . he also captures the classic look.

Really? I didn't know that. Spidey fights a lot of people that have him out matched. Spider-Man is the true story of the under dog. But I guess youre right it could be a better figure than what was shown but usually the stuff Hasbro puts out on SDCC looks the same when they release it for sale. He may be tall but doesn't have the mass of ML 6 Juggernaut. Looks like that Spider-Man wave Juggernaut has been doing cardio and high reps instead of heavy low rep lifting, he's a little on the skinny side it looks like.

Last time I read one of their encounters Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #229, Juggernaut was threatening Madame Web and Spidey came to her rescue. He took advantage of Juggernaut's brashness and rammed a 6 wheeler gasoline rig against Cain and it didn't faze the guy. Had a building collapse on him and he didn't even blink! He finally fooled him into a construction site and got him to fall into a foundation site filled with freshly poured concrete and trapped him into the sinking quagmire much like quicksand and that's how that issue concluded.

spidey even kicked the hulks royal behind once. sure he had the cosmic power but yeah. one punch and hulk went up in space. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

now i dont think that juggy should be in this wave. this is just to keep this line going. i would have loved to see chameleon or kaine or beetle in that spot. i mean, rumors go with an x-men wave next year so why not bring him then?

oh i forget. we will see the grey variant of him in the x-men wave. hasbro = repaint paradise.