Foom or Dragon Man?

LegendsCollector07

I know a lot of people just as I am are pleased that we were able to get Foom this summer/fall but is there a lot of people out there that would have wanted a Dragon Man BAF instead? Granted this would have changed the wave completely to a random wave. Maybe they could have did a villain wave like they did with Onslaught. Maybe they could of had Rulk, Juggernaut, Annihilation Ultron, Wendigo, The Hood, and Female Loki. I don't know these are pretty random but not these specific figures but a villans wave. Would a villains wave with a Dragon Man BAF sold better than the Foom wave?

well i would have wanted Foom before Dragon Man. Granted DM has been im more comic but Foom is a more classic character.

If anything a New Bigger Dragon Man should be a BAF of a second FF wave

Do we really need another FF wave? After Ronan and wave 1&2 two packs Hasbro has done enough FF.

Unless by FF you mean the ancillary characters, then I agree we could use more of them. Black Bolt (but I think we are getting him this year w/ Nemsis), Medusa, Crystal, Nova (the former herald of Galactus), Terrax, Firelord, a FF She-hulk, Wizard, Lockjaw, Thundra to name a few.

well i would have wanted Foom before Dragon Man. Granted DM has been im more comic but Foom is a more classic character.

Well they could have put Dragon Man in the FF Wave, made Ronan smaller and did an Annihilation Wave,

(LOL Annihilation Wave :laugh: ). Anyway, they could have did an Annihilation wave with Ronan, new Super Skrull, Modern Nova, Gamora, Modern Drax, and Silver Surfer (and just replaced Surfer with someone else in the FF wave). Modern or Classic Thanos could have been the BAF for that one. Or they could have did both BAFs and had that whole variant thing going on like they had with Apocalypse and Annihilus. Granted they would have to inform the customer based upon what was on the package.

Well they could have put Dragon Man in the FF Wave, made Ronan smaller and did an Annihilation Wave,

(LOL Annihilation Wave :laugh: ). Anyway, they could have did an Annihilation wave with Ronan, new Super Skrull, Modern Nova, Gamora, Modern Drax, and Silver Surfer (and just replaced Surfer with someone else in the FF wave). Modern or Classic Thanos could have been the BAF for that one. Or they could have did both BAFs and had that whole variant thing going on like they had with Apocalypse and Annihilus. Granted they would have to inform the customer based upon what was on the package.

Drax MUST come with Cami. :wink:

Do we really need another FF wave? After Ronan and wave 1&2 two packs Hasbro has done enough FF.

Unless by FF you mean the ancillary characters, then I agree we could use more of them. Black Bolt (but I think we are getting him this year w/ Nemsis), Medusa, Crystal, Nova (the former herald of Galactus), Terrax, Firelord, a FF She-hulk, Wizard, Lockjaw, Thundra to name a few.

that exactly what i mean. im thinking Mutate Thing, She-Thing, Madusa, Jim Hammond Human Torch, Diablo, Terrax and Wizard. with a Dragon Man BAF.

as for Black Bolt, he is coming out in december and She-Hulk was out in the SDCC 07 as a exclusive in the F4 costume.

I would just like Dragon Man re-release or as a BAF, don't care either way. I'd rather have the Super Adaptoid as a BAF before a Dragon Man BAF. I strongly agree with all those who want another all villians wave, and ones we haven't had before OR at least were really screwed up the first time - like Ultron and Loki. I'm still holding out for an Inhumans Wave with a BAF Lockjaw.

Annihilator, how tall was Pitt? I didn't collect that line.

I would just like Dragon Man re-release or as a BAF, don't care either way. I'd rather have the Super Adaptoid as a BAF before a Dragon Man BAF. I strongly agree with all those who want another all villians wave, and ones we haven't had before OR at least were really screwed up the first time - like Ultron and Loki. I'm still holding out for an Inhumans Wave with a BAF Lockjaw.

Annihilator, how tall was Pitt? I didn't collect that line.

Oh, Super Adaptoid. That would be awesome!

Dragon Man would be a nice addition to my collection, but not sure if I want to be forced to get unwanted characters for a new BAF. Now a new all-villains wave is enticing IF, we get a Blastarr, the Griffin, or a Super Adaptoid (the Marvel Two-In-One version) as the BAF. This way they can treat Dragon Man like Kang and just re-release him along with characters such as: Grey Gargoyle, Deathbird, Terrax, Sebastian Shaw, and Moonstone.

Dragon Man would be a nice addition to my collection, but not sure if I want to be forced to get unwanted characters for a new BAF. Now a new all-villains wave is enticing IF, we get a Blastarr, the Griffin, or a Super Adaptoid (the Marvel Two-In-One version) as the BAF. This way they can treat Dragon Man like Kang and just re-release him along with characters such as: Grey Gargoyle, Deathbird, Terrax, Sebastian Shaw, and Moonstone.

No, that Dragon Man is way too small. Do not rerelease, redo/resize Dragon Man to the size of Marvel Select Hulk or Pitt (Hasbro has access to that mold now). That would be more in tune to his real size. No way he is just as big as Juggernaut or the Thing (ML 2). The only thing they could probably use from that figure would probably be the head and wings and upscale everything else.