fing fang foom series worth it?

abazou

Ok i'm hesitant to buy the fing fang foom series, so from the people who actually got it.. is it worth it?

Savage She Hulk: i already have the blob wave she hulk which is much better in my opinion

End Hulk: I cant believe they wasted a figure on that :)

King Hulk: cool figure since i dont have planet hulk

Absorbing man: dont have so its a good addition

Grey Hulk: Ok is that 1st appearance or what? i mean wasnt hulk only grey when he was kinda short? or he became grey again later on?

Doc Samson: Best Figure in the set for me

Son of Hulk: Never would have considered buying if not for the baf part

Wendigo: Passable i guess

Fing Fang Foom BAF: Now thats the problem it looks great :( worth buyin the set for?

The fff figure is worth it.

The only problem is She-Hulk. she is just too small.

the likes of Grey Hulk, Skarr (Son of Hulk) aren't needed but are nice figures.

The rest are some of the best figure so far of hulk and his friend epecially Doc Samson, King Hulk and of course Wendigo.

But none of that matters cause the FFF figure is the best BAF we have had since Giant Man.

I do agree that the She Hulk is pretty weak. I ended up just buying the BAF part on ebay because I know that figure would go straight from the box to my fodder figures, and that seemed like a waste. Doc Samson is ok, to me he has a weird sort of Anime look to him. King Hulk is a great solid figure, same goes for Skarr.

I am still waiting on the Grey Hulk with the last leg. But I love the BAF, looks great! My only problem now is finding somewhere to fit him. I say get him, I don't regret having it at all.

Foom is going to take me the longest to build.

The only figures I really wanted to get were Wendigo, Absorbing Man, and Doc Samson. I got She-Hulk for the female figure factor, but she's not in scale and was a disappointment.

For the rest of the Foom parts, I'm scouring eBay.

Did you try Walmart.com and TRU.com? Hasbro.com just got restocked on some more figs too.

Like you I am debating on finishing the FFF. I got Doc Samson, Absorbing Man, and Wendigo. I may get She-Hulk just for the Head (wish the neck had real articulation, but oh well).

The problems are the other figures. Simply put: learn to customize.

Grey Hulk becomes Solomon Grundy in a heartbeat.

End Hulk looks impressive, just treat him as a henchman for the Mole Man or something.

Skaar, the Son of Hulk figure, is a problem. (have him work for Wraal or something creative, a beefed up Skrull, or whatever).

King Hulk may be good to keep as he looks 100% better than Planet Hulk.

While FFF may be worth owning, do as some of the other suggest, search ebay and TFieds.com first before you spend.