Marvel Legends Overload

pooda

okay....which MLs dont we need another version of? some of the numbers reflect upcoming releases. i also included variants if it makes the character look totally different. also...i left out movie figs and figs that have only been done once.

4 captain americas

9 hulks

6 things

12 ironmen

2 namors

5 human torches

2 dooms

2 magnetos

3 thors

2 ghost riders

13 volverines

3 elektras

4 punishers

4 pym types (antman ect..)

2 beast

5 spideys

3 daredevils

2 gambits

2 red skulls

3 sabretooths

3 silver surfers

5 reeds

4 sues

2 apocalypses

2 cables

2 jeans

2 cyclops

2 she hulks

2 visions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they have new resculpts of older obsolescent designs from pre-2004, will always accept the newer version, provided they trump previous dated version. Speedo Namor needs revamp, Jim Lee Cyclops never seems to be ever done right (been made either too skinny or as buff as a weightlifter - I never liked the head on the AXM version and his short height ), Jean Grey never had her 90's look done. Storm by D Cockrum is also a want in every display. Havok needs to be revisited minus that Bullseye deadringer look. Ben Grimm, he does need an upscale over the FFML sculpt, that one was a great sculpt but he just needs more enlargement in every part of him. And Thor they could have made a bearded version of the Giant Man series or did a Thuderstrike Variant or the Walt Simonson armoured variant with the Gauntlets of strength, or even the Heroes Reborn Thor. Iron Man Classic Armor is gonna be rereleased in the 2 pack, that be great if the scale is bigger that HR Iron Man.

As long as they have new resculpts of older obsolescent designs from pre-2004, will always accept the newer version, provided they trump previous dated version. Speedo Namor needs revamp, Jim Lee Cyclops never seems to be ever done right (been made either too skinny or as buff as a weightlifter - I never liked the head on the AXM version and his short height ), Jean Grey never had her 90's look done. Storm by D Cockrum is also a want in every display. Havok needs to be revisited minus that Bullseye deadringer look. Ben Grimm, he does need an upscale over the FFML sculpt, that one was a great sculpt but he just needs more enlargement in every part of him. And Thor they could have made a bearded version of the Giant Man series or did a Thuderstrike Variant or the Walt Simonson armoured variant with the Gauntlets of strength, or even the Heroes Reborn Thor. Iron Man Classic Armor is gonna be rereleased in the 2 pack, that be great if the scale is bigger that HR Iron Man.

well....im glad that DCUC moves around the board. it seems that ML thinks that their universe only consist of 5-6 people.

Speedo Namor needs revamp?

how i think it looks good

You must be joking my friend. Take a closer look, his face looks way worse than ML2 Namor, he's skinnier than any Captain America figure ever made and that new Black Spidey makes him look like a scrawny teenager and he needs a trainer to do some serious bench pressing there. Heck even DCUC Aquaman looks like he can mop the floor with Namor and kick sand in his face all day.

well....im glad that DCUC moves around the board. it seems that ML thinks that their universe only consist of 5-6 people.

They do much better so far, but it's a new line and there are already 2 SuperMan figs with 3 more coming soon and 2 AquaMan and another on the way(Sheesh, AquaMan???), so they could easily go there. That said, I love that line. Forced me out of my Marvelopoly. Great figures, decent articulation, amazing character selection, good price, solid C&C figures.

Back OT. Not sure how to answer. They've redone some I didn't think I'd want and ended up loving (Like the new Torches, Black Suit Spidey, Cyclops, Elektra), and they've missed the mark on a couple I wanted redone better (Namor, Invisible Woman, Silver Surfer).

The DareDevils look like they will be great (When they release them in 2010;-)

I'm sure they can't win all the time, but I guess I'm OK with the redos, reissues, and repaints. If they go to all single carded and drop some of the odd characters as HTS exclusives, I'd do that every time. That way I can skip the 700th Wolverine in yellow that makes them money, and still get my Modern Luke Cage.

GEEK

Speedo Namor needs revamp?

how i think it looks good

You must be joking my friend. Take a closer look, his face looks way worse than ML2 Namor, he's skinnier than any Captain America figure ever made and that new Black Spidey makes him look like a scrawny teenager and he needs a trainer to do some serious bench pressing there. Heck even DCUC Aquaman looks like he can mop the floor with Namor and kick sand in his face all day.

hmm, maybe i just miss this figure cause it was stolen from me hehe.. i wouldnt mind a re issue with a better sculpt.

I don't mind them if they have never been done before or a new costume that is not like any that has been done before...so no more IronMen after the 2-packs please. We deffinetly need a new Rogue, Jim Lee Jean Grey, queen veranke, carnage, venom, spider-girl, Jim lee prof.X, New f4..the one where it was Storm, Black Panther, Thing and Human Torch....and anyone elese you's care about

I don't mind them if they have never been done before or a new costume that is not like any that has been done before...so no more IronMen after the 2-packs please. We deffinetly need a new Rogue, Jim Lee Jean Grey, queen veranke, carnage, venom, spider-girl, Jim lee prof.X, New f4..the one where it was Storm, Black Panther, Thing and Human Torch....and anyone elese you's care about

No more F4 plz, with the 2 packs and ares wave its more than enough for a year or 2

They do much better so far, but it's a new line and there are already 2 SuperMan figs with 3 more coming soon and 2 AquaMan and another on the way(Sheesh, AquaMan???), so they could easily go there. That said, I love that line. Forced me out of my Marvelopoly. Great figures, decent articulation, amazing character selection, good price, solid C&C figures.

Back OT. Not sure how to answer. They've redone some I didn't think I'd want and ended up loving (Like the new Torches, Black Suit Spidey, Cyclops, Elektra), and they've missed the mark on a couple I wanted redone better (Namor, Invisible Woman, Silver Surfer).

I'm sure they can't win all the time, but I guess I'm OK with the redos, reissues, and repaints. If they go to all single carded and drop some of the odd characters as HTS exclusives, I'd do that every time. That way I can skip the 700th Wolverine in yellow that makes them money, and still get my Modern Luke Cage.

GEEK

yeah...but they still give you A, B, and C list characters.(aquaman's fig is 100 times better than ANY namor) they are also covering the death of supes, which calls for the mullet supes(the black doesnt count...its a chase) and eradicator isnt superman. the point is, DCUC has covered more "collecting" ground than ML. series 1 has bats, penguin, etrigian, orion, red tornado, and metamorpho. wave 2 has aquaman, black manta, supes blue/red, harley quinn, and gorilla grodd. wave 3 has green lantern, nightwing, robin, deathstroke, sinestro, and grundy. wave 4 has batman beyond, ares, wonder woman, cap. atom, cyborg, and despero. they are off to a very good start.

GEEK

yeah...but they still give you A, B, and C list characters.(aquaman's fig is 100 times better than ANY namor) they are also covering the death of supes, which calls for the mullet supes(the black doesnt count...its a chase) and eradicator isnt superman. the point is, DCUC has covered more "collecting" ground than ML. series 1 has bats, penguin, etrigian, orion, red tornado, and metamorpho. wave 2 has aquaman, black manta, supes blue/red, harley quinn, and gorilla grodd. wave 3 has green lantern, nightwing, robin, deathstroke, sinestro, and grundy. wave 4 has batman beyond, ares, wonder woman, cap. atom, cyborg, and despero. they are off to a very good start.

I agree with u on that 1, thats the best dc line.. same with the alex ross justice series. Unlike other dc series which always gives you a superman/batman with every set.

Give credit to Mattel and the 4 Horsemen, they got a good contract goin', a good game plan and they're just just churning out these new figures and sculpts like there's no tomorrow! And they haven't even gone to the Image Universe characters as well, and you know it is there somewhere in the horizon. When they do, BAM! We will see Sister Zealot, the Coda, Grifter, Lord Emp, Spartan, Maul and the rest of the crew and Gen 13 Caitlin Fairchild, etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Jim Lee Jean Grey, New Cap (Bucky), X-Force X-23, and new Thor.

Of course, I'm still waiting on just one Warpath! Couldn't they have made the last X-men 2 pack (forge and wolvie) be Warpath and Forge?!?

like i said...13 wolveys, 11 ironmen....and no room for any other characters....

Give credit to Mattel and the 4 Horsemen, they got a good contract goin', a good game plan and they're just just churning out these new figures and sculpts like there's no tomorrow! And they haven't even gone to the Image Universe characters as well, and you know it is there somewhere in the horizon. When they do, BAM! We will see Sister Zealot, the Coda, Grifter, Lord Emp, Spartan, Maul and the rest of the crew and Gen 13 Caitlin Fairchild, etc.

if they make the wildcats....see...youre getting me worked up!

I know one character they don't need to make for a while is WOLVERINE! There are plenty of other X-men that hasn't even seen plastic grace yet and they just keep pumping little wolvies out. Just like the Wolvie/Forge two pack that came out he didn't need to be in there. They could have easily put Polaris or even a Jubilee or Boom Boom in there. But noooooo they put a D*MN WOLVERINE in there! Come on now. I like wolverine don't get me wrong but I think he has enough plastic for now. I'm getting kinda tired of seeing Spiderman all the time too. :wolverine2:

(Me too. I did not want to start another collection, but Solomon Grundy series got me and when I got my unmasked Deathstroke I was hooked. Just need a Batmant Beyond to complete my fourth wave.Waves6&7 seem redundant though)

We definitely don't need more Wovlerine,Spideys,Hulks,Ironmans,Thors to name a few. We need all new ones like ones to complete Alpha Flight, Polaris to go with Havok. Just need new ones

(Me too. I did not want to start another collection, but Solomon Grundy series got me and when I got my unmasked Deathstroke I was hooked. Just need a Batmant Beyond to complete my fourth wave.Waves6&7 seem redundant though)

We definitely don't need more Wovlerine,Spideys,Hulks,Ironmans,Thors to name a few. We need all new ones like ones to complete Alpha Flight, Polaris to go with Havok. Just need new ones

wolvey's a great character, but...damn! when i counted them this morning(just the ML ones) and i was at 13....i just dropped my head.