Getting close to another batch of Q&A's

clonekiller72

It's been about a month since the last round, right?

Here's to hearing some news for the future of the 6" line!

I just hope that they don't use the whole Q&A to promote puniverse, and that they have actually put some thought into the 6 inchers. At this point I'll take anything possitive.

I feel that the 6" line has the best momentum Hasbro has seen right now, and I hope that they realize that. The 2 packs seem to be selling well, and it's impossible in my area to find the exclusives. So I hope that counts for something, though I can't speak to availability of the rest of the country.

Anyway, I hope we get some good news.

What would you all be hoping for news wise? realistically?

no matter what the hell we ask its gonna be "we can't say anything at the moment BUT WE DO LOOK FORWARD TO THE 3 3/4 LINE".

I quit on 6" ever since their answers have been like this, so i started saving up for the 3 3/4's since we are forced to move on and settle for this. i wish i knew this was gonna happen before i started spending on the SHS and Marvel Muggs figures. DAMN!

Oh well, i hope the best off playsets this time around

no matter what the hell we ask its gonna be "we can't say anything at the moment BUT WE DO LOOK FORWARD TO THE 3 3/4 LINE".

I quit on 6" ever since their answers have been like this, so i started saving up for the 3 3/4's since we are forced to move on and settle for this. i wish i knew this was gonna happen before i started spending on the SHS and Marvel Muggs figures. DAMN!

Oh well, i hope the best off playsets this time around

u dont have to follow the 3/4 line .. so far i'm not planning to buy anything from that line.. i'll wait till i see them for real and i seriously hope they dont look good as its a pain to start collecting all over again....

Wow.

You all seem really defeated.

No one has said this line was done. If anything we've been told it will continue into 2009. At this point we've lost the BAF.

I understand if people aren't completists, but for those of you who collect everything, have you given up?

Compared to earlier this year, I feel that the buzz is possitive.

(For the record I will not purchase one MU figure, unless there is some form of 6" news in the pipeline. If Hasbro pushes me away from Marvel figures it will be completely. I have no desire re-collect the same figures, I've already done it for Toy Biz 5" figures, and consider the overall quality of the 3 3/4 to be a huge step backward.)

Man, they can make the Indiana Jones ones on time, and all they say there is the same cookie-cutter "we're ending the line & no we won't try to get the last raiders line out in any way".

If they expect this new MU line to take off they better get thier acts together.

WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!

I hope they never learn, and the puniverse dies a horrible death. :mad:

If and when they have another q and a i would hope they would have the decency to settle all this crap. Are we getting more 6" or not. If we are thats fantastic, if we're not then i will save a butt-load of money. At this point im almost considering quitting the toys altogether. Even if we are getting more 6", their focus will be on the puniverse which will mean more delayed releases, more cancelations, and more crap. Hasbro is ruining Legends and ruining collecting for me.