Marvel Universe !

aaozz9

The ones in those pictures probably can't be lined up next to a Legend, as they are probably 2-ups and the same size.

Even if they aren't, the other press photos for these look aweful, and the pictures seen at this link are posed very well to eliminate the flaws of the toys. Hell even the punishers head almost looks normal.

Take a GI Joe 25 ann. fig, and try to pose it like a legend and you'll know what your gonna get.

I want ironfist. (I think they are making one).

what happened to the "dumb little guys" statement? :p

anyway, i like these figures, not as much as legends, obviously, but there nice for there size and for hasbro.

i am going to get iron man (looks like the best fig in the line) and stealth. i might get others but i have to see one first.

The only thing that would get me to even consider buying these is the lower cost. I really don't want to waste time on them, but I will determine that when i see them. They might look lke butt but they would also look AT butt if you posed them with regular ML's. That's all the higher they would come up to!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want ironfist. (I think they are making one).

what happened to the "dumb little guys" statement? :p

anyway, i like these figures, not as much as legends, obviously, but there nice for there size and for hasbro.

i am going to get iron man (looks like the best fig in the line) and stealth. i might get others but i have to see one first.

Well I do think these guys are pretty dumb, but ironfist is my favorite marvel character so I'm getting every iron fist they ever make. Even if he is in a dumb wittle form.

wolverines arms are hurting me deeply. black panther has no detail at all other than the same body as all the rest of them, bullseye looks like a demented senior citizen, cap has dumbo ears, DD's feat are smaller than his hands, grren goblins face looks like it was drawn by my neice (shes 4), Ronin isnt entirely hideous, hulk looks like the hunchback of notre dame, Human torch's torso doesnt even touch his lower body and the hair...., Iron fist has the same body as Human torch, but atleast they dont have the same hair,Iron man looks like i could break him by picking him up, punisher's head is oversized which is different because its usually undersized, Silver surfer looks just as sickly as he always has, spiderman (ugh!) with the hands and feet. Everyone put your hand beside your feet. are your hands longer? didnt think so.

wolverines arms are hurting me deeply. black panther has no detail at all other than the same body as all the rest of them, bullseye looks like a demented senior citizen, cap has dumbo ears, DD's feat are smaller than his hands, grren goblins face looks like it was drawn by my neice (shes 4), Ronin isnt entirely hideous, hulk looks like the hunchback of notre dame, Human torch's torso doesnt even touch his lower body and the hair...., Iron fist has the same body as Human torch, but atleast they dont have the same hair,Iron man looks like i could break him by picking him up, punisher's head is oversized which is different because its usually undersized, Silver surfer looks just as sickly as he always has, spiderman (ugh!) with the hands and feet. Everyone put your hand beside your feet. are your hands longer? didnt think so.

lol. THese toys suck.