marvel legends II

spidey1967

if the bafs are going to be big then i choose bafs but if we are going to get puny ones that could be released in a single pack (like red hulk) then i rather have two packs.

but the thing with two packs, sometimes people want only one of the toys so they are then forced to buy both, unless they could find it seperatly on eBay.

Two packs ! Im tired of buying figures ( That I already have ) just for the piece ....

Aye, but in some cases, as the OP said, you may be forced to buy a figure that you already have to get one you don't (like the Forge / Wolverine pack).

Yeah ! you got me there ...

Indeed. Could be even worse to start tossing in reharsh figures. DCU is totally craptastic with that. If you want the cool Question figure, you gotta get the 3 pack with a Wonder Woman and Flash. So it's $10 for Question and two tossable figures. ML goes there, then it's no different to me. That whiney bit gone, I'll go with Tarot and say, just keep it going somehow.

GEEK

Either way we will still be forced to buy wolverine, captain america, hulk, iron man, spiderman and so many others that have already been done. What i would like to see are single carded figures with diarama like the original MLs were done. No unneeded repeats, plus the ones with wobbly legs (drunk toys) will have something to help them out a lil bit.

With the current sizing of the 2-packs, we may never see a big figure again!

I prefer both. Whaaa.

Put a BAF piece in the 2-pack to collect over 1 or two waves.

Otherwise the day of big figures is pretty much over.

doesnt have to be. marvel collectors act as if they cant stop buying crappy products. think about it, why would hasbro have a Q&A if adult money didnt count? everybody better speak up.

The BAF is pretty much my fav part of this hobby, but lately they have seemed a little forced. I would love it if Hasbro was able to keep making large BAF's, without jacking it up to $15, but that would never happen. I will be glad once the BAFs are gone. As it is, I think that the Ares BAF is kind of a rip, seeing as how he could have easily been carded as a single, same goes for RULK. I haven't had the chance to buy the RULK series, but I can honestly say I don't need another Wolverine, Silver Surfer, or Spiderman. Atleast with the two pack, we would have the opportunity to pass on a two pack completely, like I did with Ultimate Cap/Fury and Thing/Mr Fantastic. The BAF's, aside from Foom, would have probably been made as single carded figs anyhow. Lets get rid of the BAF's, I think Hasbro has kind of sucked the fun out of that too (I am NOT trying to make this a Hasbro hate fest)