Hulk and Doomsday?

LegendsCollector07

ok here's the deal

doomsday killed superman

superman beat hulk in marvel v.s dc

what would doomsday do to hulk?

do the math :spidey_deadtopic:

okay A) Doomsday never killed Superman, only beat really badly.

and B) Hulk has beat Super-man before and more then once.

prove it. anyway, anything is possible wehn both characters have changed so much. superman is weaker now, then he was 25-30 years ago. the hulk seems to be stronger than his 60's appearence. a superman vs the hulk match would either be a tie, or superman would win because hes more of a icon. we also dont know the limit to eithers power, as the more angry the hulk gets, the stronger he gets. the yellow sun plays a big part in supes power, the longer hes under the sun, the stronger he will become. doomsday just tired him out, once his body took in enough sun, he was back at it. who knows what they'll do? but if theyre going by the hulk stats that ar in the M.E., the hulk would have a pretty hard time with supes.(by the way, im NOT a superman fan by ANY means) here are the vs. books, and the bold print are the winners....(wolvy beating lobo is just weird)

Victor indicated in Bold type.

The winners in DC vs. Marvel were picked by the fans (by vote)

ok here's the deal

doomsday killed superman

superman beat hulk in marvel v.s dc

what would doomsday do to hulk?

do the math :spidey_deadtopic:

okay A) Doomsday never killed Superman, only beat really badly.

and B) Hulk has beat Super-man before and more then once.

prove it. anyway, anything is possible wehn both characters have changed so much. superman is weaker now, then he was 25-30 years ago. the hulk seems to be stronger than his 60's appearence. a superman vs the hulk match would either be a tie, or superman would win because hes more of a icon. we also dont know the limit to eithers power, as the more angry the hulk gets, the stronger he gets. the yellow sun plays a big part in supes power, the longer hes under the sun, the stronger he will become. doomsday just tired him out, once his body took in enough sun, he was back at it. who knows what they'll do? but if theyre going by the hulk stats that ar in the M.E., the hulk would have a pretty hard time with supes.(by the way, im NOT a superman fan by ANY means) here are the vs. books, and the bold print are the winners....(wolvy beating lobo is just weird)

Victor indicated in Bold type.

The winners in DC vs. Marvel were picked by the fans (by vote)

hey....gotta choose a winner some way....

Ok which character was first? Hulk or Doomsday? I want to know which character was modeled after which, to justify or reject my Hulk vs. Superman debate.

hulk was before doomsday, but doomsday was created with the powers of the 1930's superman that didnt fly, but jumped. so saying doomsday was molded after the hulk, is like saying the hulk was molded after superman....(dont think thats the case at all)

Ok which character was first? Hulk or Doomsday? I want to know which character was modeled after which, to justify or reject my Hulk vs. Superman debate.

hulk was before doomsday, but doomsday was created with the powers of the 1930's superman that didnt fly, but jumped. so saying doomsday was molded after the hulk, is like saying the hulk was molded after superman....(dont think thats the case at all)

I was more so speaking of Doomsday's mannerisms he seems to have that savage I will destroy type attitude the way the Hulk does and how he becomes stronger with each fight is another similarity to the Hulk. Thats why I say that Doomsday seems to be modeled after the Hulk. I mean its not a bad thing Marvel has done it to DC guys all the time with Gladiator, Hyperion, and Sentry all modeled after Superman. Even Quasar is modeled after Green Lantern and Captain Marvel is modeled after Shazam aka Captain Marvel. Hawkeye and Green Arrow are also alot alike. Black Cat and Cat Woman. It happens alot. I wasn't knocking DC for doing it because I think with Doomsday they make another working character thats different but with the same structure.

I was more so speaking of Doomsday's mannerisms he seems to have that savage I will destroy type attitude the way the Hulk does and how he becomes stronger with each fight is another similarity to the Hulk. Thats why I say that Doomsday seems to be modeled after the Hulk. I mean its not a bad thing Marvel has done it to DC guys all the time with Gladiator, Hyperion, and Sentry all modeled after Superman. Even Quasar is modeled after Green Lantern and Captain Marvel is modeled after Shazam aka Captain Marvel. Hawkeye and Green Arrow are also alot alike. Black Cat and Cat Woman. It happens alot. I wasn't knocking DC for doing it because I think with Doomsday they make another working character thats different but with the same structure.

doomsday doesnt get stronger with anger, hes from krypton. he gets stronger everytime he is regenerated(i think) he isnt even all that big.(usually) solomon grundy was taken from the hulk(and frankenstien) but i dont know about doomsday....maybe he was, doubt it though.

Solomon Grundy pre-dates the Hulk, but his size and strength changes depending on his current incarnation, as well as the wishes of the writer and the artist. Doomsday is basically a Hulk gone crazy with a thirst for blood, and was pretty big when he was first introduced. He appeared to be around somewhere in the 8 or 9 feet range of height. But once again, it depends on the artist.

Each company has "inspired by" characters. Deathstroke inspired the creation of Deadpool, Superman inspired Hyperion, Gladiator , and the Sentry. Darkseid inspired Thanos, who in turned inspired Mongul. Wolverine inspired a re-creation of Timberwolf, etc., so Hulk INSPIRED the creation of Doomsday but with a malevolent bent to his personality.

Solomon Grundy pre-dates the Hulk, but his size and strength changes depending on his current incarnation, as well as the wishes of the writer and the artist. Doomsday is basically a Hulk gone crazy with a thirst for blood, and was pretty big when he was first introduced. He appeared to be around somewhere in the 8 or 9 feet range of height. But once again, it depends on the artist.

Each company has "inspired by" characters. Deathstroke inspired the creation of Deadpool, Superman inspired Hyperion, Gladiator , and the Sentry. Darkseid inspired Thanos, who in turned inspired Mongul. Wolverine inspired a re-creation of Timberwolf, etc., so Hulk INSPIRED the creation of Doomsday but with a malevolent bent to his personality.

thats true.cyrus gold did appear in 1944(i think)